Replies: 7369
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

2015-2016 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 11, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Montreal is having a terrific start.

Agreed. Seems that way.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I heard they are off to their best start ever, but that cannot be right. A legendary team like them?

Agreed also. They've sure had their place in the sun for a long time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I heard they are off to their best start ever, but that cannot be right. A legendary team like them?

Agreed also. They've sure had their place in the sun for a long time.

The sun shines again on the St Lawrence.

@realAzhyaAryola

DC's ice hounds are hosting their rivals, the Pittsburgh Penguins, team of Cindy Crosbaby!  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Scoreless at the end of the second period.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Crap. We're losing to the New York Rangers, 4-2.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Crap. We're losing to the New York Rangers, 4-2.

I watched a good game on the weekend Azhya.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Against a band of unknowns except for Steven Stamkos, my Caps will neutralize the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight! Ow!  :nhl_checking:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

...and we're spanking the Penguins at this very moment. :yahoo:

Boohoo, Cindy. :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"...and we're spanking the Penguins at this very moment. :yahoo:

Boohoo, Cindy. :laugh:

Sydney Crosby Azhya?

I heard he's not having a good season.

@realAzhyaAryola

Cindy Crybaby, Fash.  :laugh3:

In truth, I have immense respect for the hockey player. I'm just poking fun because the Penguins and the Caps are bitter rivals but I do not hate nor dislike him. Not at all. In fact, I like him a lot but I am pulling for Alex Ovechkin and his ice dawgs, you know that.  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Cindy Crybaby, Fash.  :laugh3:

In truth, I have immense respect for the hockey player. I'm just poking fun because the Penguins and the Caps are bitter rivals but I do not hate nor dislike him. Not at all. In fact, I like him a lot but I am pulling for Alex Ovechkin and his ice dawgs, you know that.  :thumbup:

I understand Azhya, I want the Flames to win everytime.

@realAzhyaAryola

Me too, Fash. I want the Caps to win all of the time that's why it felt so good to shut down the New York Rangers last night! Woohoo! We win 7-3! Ow!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Me too, Fash. I want the Caps to win all of the time that's why it felt so good to shut down the New York Rangers last night! Woohoo! We win 7-3! Ow!

Are the Rangers a good tea, this year Azhya?