The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2015-2016 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 11, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Good question, Fash. As a spectator, it does not matter to me. 3-3, 4-4, as long as it's fun. However, to my hockey player who has speed, he claims it would be nice. There would be more space to work with and less meat, pads, and sticks on the ice. Probably less ricocheting of the puck on shin and elbow pads.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I asked the opinion of a hockey player.

AA: Son, what do you think of these complainers who think that hockey is no longer as exciting today as they claim it used to be, and that the NHL should adjust to 4 on 4 games?

Hockey Player: They're idiots. That's not how the game is played. Those complainers are usually the ones who never played hockey. We hockey players don't see it that way at all. Who are these idiots you speak to?

AA: Um, well, er, ah, hm...

Sorry but that's the opinion of a hockey player. Though not a pro, still a hockey player who loves the game and how it's played.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good question, Fash. As a spectator, it does not matter to me. 3-3, 4-4, as long as it's fun. However, to my hockey player who has speed, he claims it would be nice. There would be more space to work with and less meat, pads, and sticks on the ice. Probably less ricocheting of the puck on shin and elbow pads.

The players would probably like it, but it would mean fewer jobs for players.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good game last night.

Pittsburgh is three wins away from a cup.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good game last night.

Are you cheering for Pittsburgh or San Jose Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

Great game last night, Fash. That's what I call a good hockey game. I'm not a Penguins or a Sharks fan so may the best team win.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Great game last night, Fash. That's what I call a good hockey game. I'm not a Penguins or a Sharks fan so may the best team win.

I don't know where the series stands right now Azhya.

ac_dunno

@realAzhyaAryola

Tonight is Game 4, Fash. The first two games were in Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh won those 2 games. Well, on game 3 in San Jose, the Sharks won so the Penguins are ahead 2 games to 1 game for the Sharks. If the Sharks win tonight in San Jose, they will be tied.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Tonight is Game 4, Fash. The first two games were in Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh won those 2 games. Well, on game 3 in San Jose, the Sharks won so the Penguins are ahead 2 games to 1 game for the Sharks. If the Sharks win tonight in San Jose, they will be tied.

Thanks Azhya..

I like Sydney Crosby, so go Pittsburgh.

Anonymous

Pittsburgh took a commanding three games to one lead last night.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"Pittsburgh took a commanding three games to one lead last night.

San Jose is too slow for Pittsburgh.

TB was good enough to keep up with the Penguins, but not SJ.

Real final was the last series between TB and Pitt

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree. Pittsburgh appears to be the more solid team but I always like to see an upset. The Sharks could still pull it off.

I'm already having withdrawals. I like a hockey game nightly but no games tonight. :sad:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I agree. Pittsburgh appears to be the more solid team but I always like to see an upset. The Sharks could still pull it off.

I'm already having withdrawals. I like a hockey game nightly but no games tonight. :sad:

I am going to watch the game tonight. I hope Pittsburgh wins the cup tonight on home ice.

@realAzhyaAryola

I have a selfish reason for not wanting it to end tonight. I still want to watch more hockey games.
@realAzhyaAryola