Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Let's be clear....

Started by Bricktop, October 11, 2015, 06:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Shouldn't you be death threating me at this point, Shen?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Shouldn't you be death threating me at this point, Shen?

Shouldn't you be giving up your troll act at this point dickhead? Everybody knows you are male, unsuccessful in life which is why you need a pretend cyber one to make up for your feelings of failure.

Knock it off or fuck off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Was that another death threat, Shen?

What part of knock it off or get lost do you not get? Go over and play in the VF sandbox with your loser male idol oddstain. This is not VF and never will be.

Anonymous

It just amuses me that D thinks spec and I wouldn't know. Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Shouldn't you be death threating me at this point, Shen?

Wait a minute.. . we're drunk when you told me you'd smile if you saw a Muslim slit my throat?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Wait a minute.. . we're drunk when you told me you'd smile if you saw a Muslim slit my throat?

dick's act is an insult to the intelligence of a retarded ape. He needs to realize this is NOT the third rail or any other flame forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It just amuses me that Dove sticks her fat ass into anything I'm in and lays a rancid brain fart of hers like it's a breath of fresh air instead of the contrary.

Quote from: "Dove"

Were those my words, Dove, or are you working your bible madness again?  ac_hithere
 I got the screen shot. Do you wanna play dumb and get pwnt? Lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

I'll stay out of this since I don't have any skin in this but this back and forth about this matter is sure getting old. Just saying.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'll stay out of this since I don't have any skin on this but this back and forth about this matter is sure getting old. Just saying.

I don't post as much as I used to either AA. Every time I return it's the same idiotic troll shit from some moron looking for attention. DD needs to find a forum that suits his act.

Bricktop

Or, stop the act.

As Freud, he's a hoot. I was delighted to see him here initially, assuming he would take the make up off at some point.

Now, he's just fouling the place up. I hope he does the right thing and comes out of the closet. He's actually a great lad, and very funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Or, stop the act.

As Freud, he's a hoot. I was delighted to see him here initially, assuming he would take the make up off at some point.

Now, he's just fouling the place up. I hope he does the right thing and comes out of the closet. He's actually a great lad, and very funny.

If Freud does that, I would welcome him with open arms as I am sure everyone else would.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If Freud does that, I would welcome him with open arms as I am sure everyone else would.

ac_smile

Not going to happen.

Dinky thrives on attention especially the negative kind. I, like a few others around here, have been giving him way too much of it of late. For my part, it stops here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_smile

Not going to happen.

Dinky thrives on attention especially the negative kind. I, like a few others around here, have been giving him way too much of it of late. For my part, it stops here.

I'm glad you're keen to begin exercising some self control for a change by curbing your tongue a bit, Renee. It's just the internet. After all, it's not like I've been wearing a necklace made of icing sugar dusted doughnuts or poo multi flavored Skittles.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

ac_smile

If it's so important for people to believe I'm somebody else I'm happy to be called whatever you all prefer, Fash.  :6:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

It seems more important to you to be someone you're not.

Rather silly behaviour, really.

But, you have the priors. It just amazes me that after several failure, you keep trying it on.

Thats the trouble with trolls. There's no way out of them that is not humiliating.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview