Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Let's be clear....

Started by Bricktop, October 11, 2015, 06:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Just so we are all on the same page here.

Our beloved "Dinky Dianna" is a troll from the former and now departed flame specific forum, Brawl Hall. He does not possess a vagina, let alone pierced labia, he has no children, and the closest he is to a medical professional is when he has his monthly STD checkup.

His moniker at Brawl Hall was Freud. Playing the female troll was his constant and rather silly little game. I don't know of anyone who bought it...but flamers are far more wary and suspicious than members of what is basically a discussion and social forum.

Freud clearly thinks its funny to reprise his "Look at me...I'm a female" repertoire amongst a more innocent and open group. Personally, I fail to see the humour, but that's just me.

I find it somewhat disrespectful of the membership that he thinks its fine to use it as a foil for his folly. Wrong place, wrong time, Freud. You are fully aware of a couple of dreg shows from flametown where such conduct is at least expected, albeit from the less sensible, mature and intelligent cadre. You could try to play your game there.

But you won't, because they would turn you to ash quicker than you can say "Pantywaist" (another of his personnas). So, you feel compelled to play your charmingly childish charade amongst non-flamers. Wow. How fucking clever you are.

How about you drop the crap, just be yourself. I know that you, just being you, are a bright, intelligent and very insightful observer of the human condition.

As Dinky, you're just a fucking buffoon looking for laughs that just aren't going to come.

RW

You're right Spec in that I can see intelligence and quality comment shining through this shit persona Dinky has donned.  

This isn't a flame forum and although I can appreciate the creativity, the same games need not be played here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You're right Spec in that I can see intelligence and quality comment shining through this shit persona Dinky has donned.  

This isn't a flame forum and although I can appreciate the creativity, the same games need not be played here.

I agree with you and Spec. I was invited here by a poster from here. They never said it was a playground for assholery. I did not catch this wanker's shit right off the bat, but then again, I was not looking for it. It wasn't until I starting looking at posts of this BS man who calls himself Diana, did I see Spec was right.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I'm thrilled that so many people can be led around by the nose rings and arrange themselves behind a paranoid faux leader with obvious hangups about his time before TBC because I briefly seeded that thought quietly and played along.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We're thrilled to have you Herman!!!

I'm having a good time too RW.  I like what you did with Odinson. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Spec and I are older guys and we both have little tolerance for bullshit or people fucking with us. It's not funny, it's insulting. I hope this Diana guy drops the act and just posts as himself.

Bricktop

*sigh*...

Give it up, pumpkin. As with all your vacuous trolls, this one flopped.

Even members who don't know a flame forum from Linked In have seen through your idiocy.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"*sigh*...

Even members who don't know a flame forum from Linked In have seen through your idiocy.

Do you own a mirror perchance?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Does this guy want us to be pissed off at him or believe him?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

He is a former flamer. Unfortunately, the memo informing all and sundry that flaming had lost its flavour missed his desk.

Now he's just a sad caricature.

Frood

Or just a random person who through some quick googling has made you demonstrate your sad caricature, Spectre.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Herman"

He is a former flamer. Unfortunately, the memo informing all and sundry that flaming had lost its flavour missed his desk.

Now he's just a sad caricature.

It's sad that he won't stop this act even after unanimous negative reviews.

It's over D. Time to stop playing let's pretend and be a man.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I knew this Dickhead Diana was a guy and an obvious troll the first time he stormed onto our forum screaming "look at me, I''m a idiotic cocksucker and I want attention. This is the wrong place to try peddling shoddy goods.

Take a hike troll.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview