Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

What A Predictable Troll, DD Went Whining To Old Evs

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2015, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Its been very traumatizing, RW. I need to know it's safe. There are small angry predators out there combing the forum with chopsticks and plotting my earthly demise as we speak.

I may even develop a sleeping or panic disorder because of this, and probably both.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Frood

Aren't you the same one who feels that a 2,000 year old dead guy wasn't pretending to be the son of an imaginary being, too?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Aren't you the same one who feels that a 2,000 year old dead guy wasn't pretending to be the son of an imaginary being, too?
 No, God is real.  It's completely an irrational statement to say there is no God. If you were intellectually honest, you'd have to concede to that. Even Dicky Dawkins, the apostle of new atheist religion, admits he has to claim hard agnostic.  Don't be lazy.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Aren't you the same one who feels that a 2,000 year old dead guy wasn't pretending to be the son of an imaginary being, too?
 No, God is real.  It's completely an irrational statement to say there is no God. If you were intellectually honest, you'd have to concede to that. Even Dicky Dawkins, the apostle of new atheist religion, admits he has to claim hard agnostic.  Don't be lazy.

:crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"

:crazy:
 I hurt your brain again, didn't i?  Sorry, I forget how small it is sometimes. I'll try to be more gentle.

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Dove"I feel the bawl hall demise was a bad thing for other forums.

I can't say I feel the same way but I know what you mean.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"I feel the bawl hall demise was a bad thing for other forums.

I can't say I feel the same way but I know what you mean.
 I had my PI blasted on bawl hall by notorious doxer Alpha Nova, who is dead now....or so it seems.  It wasn't my first doxing, but the creepiest. Lol

Bricktop

You really miss it, eh Froody...the old cut and thrust with the junkies and flunkies.

But there is the Third Rail, and Cosmic Outpost...play your games there.

Here, just be yourself. I can assure everyone that you are an asset to any forum...just stop insulting people with dead trolls.

Of course, if you wish to carry this over to Van, or to force the Admins hand as the masses revolt against your parody, then so be it. Clearly, your act has run its course.

Join us, or leave us. If you wish to force the staff into an unpleasant scenario for us all, that's on you. I'll certainly defend you as a great contributor.

Now, I know that coming clean might be construed as being busted by good old Rotwang...but who cares. If these folks got to know you as you really are, they'd embrace your participation happily. But if you wish to play  "Peek a boo" and force a showdown, go ahead.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm interested to know what RW and Shen know about Cosmic outhouse and turdrail???   How many other cyber communities were reading us? Lol

Bricktop

The internet is a very tight community.

Its probably my fault. People tend to follow me around, thinking I'm who I used to be.

Maybe I just need to fade away, and these trolls won't bother the good folks here.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview