Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

What A Predictable Troll, DD Went Whining To Old Evs

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2015, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quotefor responding to abrasive personalities who don't like it when I talk back in self defense. Any advice on how to deal with this sort of thing? Anyone, anyone, anyone, Bueller, anyone?

How very odinesque of him. Srsly, Fash/RW, give him the oddstain treatment. I will keep using my delete privs on this asshole as long as I see his puerile garbage here. He wants this to be a forum that we never wanted. Stop accommodating him.

Anonymous

Good for mimi. She knows what that DD troll is up to. She should, she's seen it as a mod at the funny farm a bazillion times.

Frood

You've been deleting me, Shen? Why abuse your position if you have such a position?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You've been deleting me, Shen? Why abuse your position if you have such a position?

I have delete privileges and I use them when I feel it is necessary. If you have a problem with that, you can ask Fash or RW to remove those privileges. I just pm'd them asking them to remove the privileges of a certain poster. Three guesses who it is Einstein. er I meant Freud. :wink:

Take the hint and take a hike.

Frood

So you're maintaining that every recent post I made in the Insult the Person Above You thread in the firewalkers section was deleted by you as well as those posts I made in good faith here in this section but the only post so far you've allowed is the one where I ask you why you're purportedly abusing your purported position here in this thread?

Can I expect this very same post right now to exist in another minute? You seem to like to kill things. Is that the case?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So you're maintaining that every recent post I made in the Insult the Person Above You thread in the firewalkers section was deleted by you as well as those posts I made in good faith here in this section but the only post so far you've allowed is the one where I ask you why you're purportedly abusing your purported position here in this thread?

Can I expect this very same post right now to exist in another minute? You seem to like to kill things. Is that the case?

I don't owe some clown coming here with an obvious troll act an explanation. Your purpose is to use your fake persona to get under our skin. This isn't a flame forum and never will be despite how much you want it to be.

Grow the fuck up and be a man ffs. :mad:

Frood

You don't owe anyone an explanation for repeatedly deleting replies by one person in two distinct sections even though the rules were earnestly being followed and because you lost your shit again but couldn't death threat me personally, you murdered my contributions instead but left everyone elses?

That doesn't sound very reasonable, Shen.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You don't owe anyone an explanation for repeatedly deleting replies by one person in two distinct sections even though the rules were earnestly being followed and because you lost your shit again but couldn't death threat me personally, you murdered my contributions instead but left everyone elses?

That doesn't sound very reasonable, Shen.

GO FUCK URSELF TROLL!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Now the Insult thread makes no sense.  :t1929:

Confine him to that sub or reject rodeo where he belongs. That keeps the main board restricted to adults. Whenever we feel our inner child coming out we can go play with him in his play room.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview