Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

this is another  interesting comment by zetsu.    "fact is no one here gives a rat's shit on what you say"   hmmm you believe that you know what everybody thinks and that I should care about those who think this way ? If they don't "give a rat's shit"  about what I have to say then why are they reading what I type ? This also insinuates that they do "give a rats shit"  about your boring unimaginative drivel.  ya right. nice try loser

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"this is another  interesting comment by zetsu.    "fact is no one here gives a rat's shit on what you say"   hmmm you believe that you know what everybody thinks and that I should care about those who think this way ? If they don't "give a rat's shit"  about what I have to say then why are they reading what I type ? This also insinuates that they do "give a rats shit"  about your boring unimaginative drivel.  ya right. nice try loser

I care about Zetsu and you.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"this is another  interesting comment by zetsu.    "fact is no one here gives a rat's shit on what you say"   hmmm you believe that you know what everybody thinks and that I should care about those who think this way ? If they don't "give a rat's shit"  about what I have to say then why are they reading what I type ? This also insinuates that they do "give a rats shit"  about your boring unimaginative drivel.  ya right. nice try loser

What's wrong, christmas lights fried your brain gary?  People here read your post here only to laugh at how retardedly lame you can get, fact is no one here has ever taken your ass talking seriously, try harder, dumbass.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

STFU Zetsu you little miserable freak, you say my posts are lame and other nonsense but don't explain how they are lame if they were lame you would be able to show what is lame about them and this is why it is actually your posts that are lame. Here another example of your lame posting  "People here read your post here only to laugh at how retardedly lame you can get"    now what kind of people laugh at my posts ? "retardedly lame"  You imbecile, as I have stated before  you have no sense of humour at all. Sneering laughter is for miserable goofs like you. If this post is lame or the one you last quoted then explain what exactly makes it lame. You are as stupid as you are an asshole

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"STFU Zetsu you little miserable freak, you say my posts are lame and other nonsense but don't explain how they are lame if they were lame you would be able to show what is lame about them and this is why it is actually your posts that are lame. Here another example of your lame posting  "People here read your post here only to laugh at how retardedly lame you can get"    now what kind of people laugh at my posts ? "retardedly lame"  You imbecile, as I have stated before  you have no sense of humour at all. Sneering laughter is for miserable goofs like you. If this post is lame or the one you last quoted then explain what exactly makes it lame. You are as stupid as you are an asshole

Look gary it's you  :lol:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/caradoc_photos/cry_baby.jpg">

Gary Oak

As if, Zetsu you idiot, it comes as no surprise that you can't explain your case. All you can do is sling insults that have no basis of reality

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"As if, Zetsu you idiot, it comes as no surprise that you can't explain your case. All you can do is sling insults that have no basis of reality

Only a dumbass like you would need an explantion.

Gary Oak

Being obviously a lot brighter than thou Zetsu [ and this isn't even bragging when comparing oneself to someone as stupid as Zetsu BTW ]  I am simply explaining for the readers what is so stupid about your posts....and you.  Yes I am sure that you don't need an explanation for aanything you say or post and this is also obvious by how stupid your posts are

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Being obviously a lot brighter than thou Zetsu [ and this isn't even bragging when comparing oneself to someone as stupid as Zetsu BTW ]  I am simply explaining for the readers what is so stupid about your posts....and you.  Yes I am sure that you don't need an explanation for aanything you say or post and this is also obvious by how stupid your posts are

That's rich coming from a genetical reject that no one here takes seriously.

Gary Oak

My genes are a hell of a lot better than yours that's for darn sure. I am taken seriously, especially when I post things like the truth about chinese oaths and rituals....y'no things like the QING represent the people who allowed chinese into whichever country allowed them in.  Vietnam kicked all their enemies out and now they are going around giving the nice people of Vietnam a horrible reputation. I strongly suspect that it is deliberately done. As the Chinese are under strict orders to leave Canadians alone so that we won't wake up and realise what you are really like I suspect that the Vietnamese chinese are not under these orders so that they can take attention away from the chinese [ though they are the FAN QING FU MING  chinese who were kicked out of Vietnam because the Vietnamese knew about their FAN QING FU MING activities in Vietnam

Gary Oak

C'mon Zetsu, tell us all what you know about FAN QING FU  MING   c'mon,tell the truth now :lol:

Zetsu

Gary Oak

Avoiding the question little Zetsu. You know everything I posted in the Chinese oaths and Rituals FAN QING FU MING thread is 100% true don't you