Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome Freud!

Started by RW, October 12, 2015, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Nah...I'll probably gloat and tell you I told you so for a while, and remind you that you were invited to just be yourself without the silly charade.

But then I'll get bored, and unless and until you decide to stop fucking around with silly alters, probably won't see you again.

Frood

ac_toofunny You'd have to possess a valid reason to gloat, Spectre. As it stands all you have is rampant paranoia and a witch hunt mentality working for you.

Your loss (of wits).
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I must admit, I am amazed at your dogged commitment to this risible troll. Is it vanity that prevents you from letting it go? Or stupidity?

Or, as I suspect, both.

Nonetheless, you are now in the reject's room which says it all, really...

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I must admit, I am amazed at your dogged commitment to this risible troll. Is it vanity that prevents you from letting it go? Or stupidity?

Or, as I suspect, both.

If I were who you allege I could see why you might be amazed.

Quote from: "Spectre"Nonetheless, you are now in the reject's room which says it all, really...

Nonetheless, you are now in the reject room still doggedly committed to compelling me into bearing false witness about my person. Is it your vanity which prevents you from letting it go? Or stupidity?

Or, as I firmly suspect, both.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I must admit, I am amazed at your dogged commitment to this risible troll. Is it vanity that prevents you from letting it go? Or stupidity?

Or, as I suspect, both.

If I were who you allege I could see why you might be amazed.

Quote from: "Spectre"Nonetheless, you are now in the reject's room which says it all, really...

Nonetheless, you are now in the reject room still doggedly committed to compelling me into bearing false witness about my person. Is it your vanity which prevents you from letting it go? Or stupidity?

Or, as I firmly suspect, both.

And yet you're in here with the retards, and I'm out there with the normal people.

Funny how the world turns.

:for_brian:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Hey dude don't call me dude.

Dude.

ac_sothere
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Since I'm barred from posting elsewhere, this is for Keeper in the Walking Dead OP. Hope he sees this.

Quote from: "Keeper"I just watched it, Next Sunday is going to be good.

How crazy was that quarry and herding? It's going to drive me crazy wondering for the next week about the horn too.  ac_smile

Who do you think was honking the horn? I'm guessing it's the kid of the father Rick killed!!

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Dude!

Where my car?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Since I'm barred from posting elsewhere, this is for Keeper in the Walking Dead OP. Hope he sees this.

Quote from: "Keeper"I just watched it, Next Sunday is going to be good.

How crazy was that quarry and herding? It's going to drive me crazy wondering for the next week about the horn too.  ac_smile

Who do you think was honking the horn? I'm guessing it's the kid of the father Rick killed!!

That's what I think but it's going to nag at me for the rest of the week.  :sad:

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Dude!

Where my car?

Rick killed it. It was plotting against him and his group.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Im almost positive, The kids butt hurt because they wouldn't let his father be buried in the compound, he wants revenge on whats her face and Rick, plus Carl is hitting on his chick.

I would be surprised if it was the "Wolf" people... maybe though ac_umm

Frood

Didn't think about the Wolfies. Yeah, so many possibilities.

How was Rick and the back of the head spike to face chewed screaming pansy? :)

edit: how come face chewed screaming p-a-n-s-y becomes Shen Li?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview