Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Easter Bunny Gets His "Facts" About Politics From Editorials In The Tyee

Started by Anonymous, October 13, 2015, 06:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He must have gotten a bad case of the following from Twitter.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/9AC27/harper-derangement-syndrome-is-strong-on-twitter/image.jpg?w=819&c=1">

Anonymous

Anonymous

I like easter bunny very much and I miss him posting here..

His political beliefs are none of your business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like easter bunny very much and I miss him posting here..

His political beliefs are none of your business.

Sorry, I can't stand those Twitterverse, lazy-brained, copy and paste from TIDES stooges effeminate assholes. He's a perfect example of a little knowledge being worse than none at all. He should stick to his barista/social work job and leave industry and the economy to those that actually know something about it.

Anonymous

Now the idiot thinks something is new about campaign material written in Chinese. My Daddy remembers the 1997 election and seeing literature from both the Liberals and the NDP implying the Reform party was racist and wants to bring back a Chinese exclusion act. The first time I voted in 2004 I say bullshit flyers from the Grits accusing the new Tory party of being xenophobic.

All the parties say different things in different languages.

RW

I thought it was ridiculous smacking that Conservative indo guy for a translation issue.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I thought it was ridiculous smacking that Conservative indo guy for a translation issue.

I wish we kept some of the literature written in Chinese from past campaigns. Makes this election's ethno-scandals pale by comparison

RW

The PCism is gross.  If a candidate doesn't like gays or Jews or blacks or women or the handicapped, etc, let him/her be judged by the voting public.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The PCism is gross.  If a candidate doesn't like gays or Jews or blacks or women or the handicapped, etc, let him/her be judged by the voting public.

I think and no offense, unilingual white Canadians do not know how sleazy the politics can get inside the ethnic communities.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!