Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

The Church Lady Took Away My Delete Privileges

Started by Anonymous, October 15, 2015, 12:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"No-one is kicking Fash's ass until they've got past me.

And that isn't going to happen.

ac_beating

Then an ask kicking for two it shall be then. ac_sothere

As you wish.

Er...you DID say "kicking" didn't you???

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Is everyone joking?

No.

Shen Li is.

I'm not. I never joke.

:negative:

Annie

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Aww Shen, I feel your pain, fucking hugs to you but I think Fash knows what she's doing and is just making things a little simpler  ac_smile

She doesn't know shit. She took away your delete privs too she said. Don't you want to help me kick her ass?

I trust her and therefor trust her decision. She's never done anything without good reason and it's always for the good. Sooo don't worry so much, Shen.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Yeah, I guess I am. I kinda knew this might be the consequence after I went on a delete-a-thon with Fraud. I can't guarantee I would not do it again either. She has asked me before not to use without "good reason".

Anyway, don't worry. I am not going to leave here and go whining like a little girl to a forum I badmouthed like that backstabbing scumbag Munday did.

Anonymous

I love how my inner monolgue reads Shens posts in a Chinese accent. Hahaha. Good stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I love how my inner monolgue reads Shens posts in a Chinese accent. Hahaha. Good stuff.

That's OK. When I read you whities posts I try to make my eyes round. ac_razz

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"I love how my inner monolgue reads Shens posts in a Chinese accent. Hahaha. Good stuff.

Yeah...like...

"Me no worry. Me no whiny bitch like Munday. Me stay. Fuck you up."

RW

Yeah, I guess I am. I kinda knew this might be the consequence after I went on a delete-a-thon with Fraud. I can't guarantee I would not do it again either. She has asked me before not to use without "good reason".

Anyway, don't worry. I am not going to leave here and go whining like a little girl to a forum I badmouthed like that backstabbing scumbag Munday did.

PHEWF!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Yeah...like...

lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Yeah...like...

Me no talk rike that.

Anonymous

lol!  Go on...call me "round eye"  ac_lmfao

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Lound eye

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Lound eye
:yahoo: