Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

The Church Lady Took Away My Delete Privileges

Started by Anonymous, October 15, 2015, 12:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Is Fash on drugs. She says I was using it in a way it was not intended to be used. I am the star attraction here. People come from all over the world to read the epistles of the Iron Ch!nk. I should be charging you guys a fee for posting here. However, out of the goodness of my heart I donate my time here.

Fuck, I'm wonderful.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are wonderful!

But I agree with Fash :)

That's it, you are officially on my shit list too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Aw dang :(

Once your name is on my growing list, it's hard work to have it removed.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"Is Fash on drugs. She says I was using it in a way it was not intended to be used. I am the star attraction here. People come from all over the world to read the epistles of the Iron Ch!nk. I should be charging you guys a fee for posting here. However, out of the goodness of my heart I donate my time here.

Fuck, I'm wonderful.

Fuck off, tiger lily.

It is CLEARLY understood that I am the marquis event here.

Most of your posts stink of tequila, racism and vitriol. Ghengis Khan, had he known you, would have called you an extremist!!

I am the light, the reason, and the wisdom that draws those looking for something more than recipes, racism and Renee's drivel.

Bow to me, and just hope that I don't forget your name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Is Fash on drugs. She says I was using it in a way it was not intended to be used. I am the star attraction here. People come from all over the world to read the epistles of the Iron Ch!nk. I should be charging you guys a fee for posting here. However, out of the goodness of my heart I donate my time here.

Fuck, I'm wonderful.

Fuck off, tiger lily.

Most of your posts stink of tequila, racism and vitriol. Ghengis Khan, had he known you, would have called you an extremist!!

I am the light, the reason, and the wisdom that draws those looking for something more than recipes, racism and Renee's drivel.

Correction, it's mojitos, pride and assertiveness. ac_dance

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Fuck, I'm wonderful.

Fuck off, tiger lily.

Correction, it's mojitos, pride and assertiveness. ac_dance

Yeah, well you're still just a porch monkey on my shrine.

Annie

Aww Shen, I feel your pain, fucking hugs to you but I think Fash knows what she's doing and is just making things a little simpler  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Aw dang :(

Once your name is on my growing list, it's hard work to have it removed.

Can I bribe my name off your list?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Aww Shen, I feel your pain, fucking hugs to you but I think Fash knows what she's doing and is just making things a little simpler  ac_smile

She doesn't know shit. She took away your delete privs too she said. Don't you want to help me kick her ass?

Bricktop

No-one is kicking Fash's ass until they've got past me.

And that isn't going to happen.

ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No-one is kicking Fash's ass until they've got past me.

And that isn't going to happen.

ac_beating

Then an ask kicking for two it shall be then. ac_sothere

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!