Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Constipator

Started by Leopardsocks, December 12, 2012, 05:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopardsocks

Gee, Dragon Lady...where's your compassion? Let us reach out to him, with altruism and sympathy, and help him realise his malaise, and thus initiate his recovery.

Your brutal dismissal will only drive him further from the bosom of normality, hardening his resolve to remain alienated and angry.

He needs our understanding and love, not our condemnation and spite.

This is the way of the West...

Time Flies

Another racist thread about Asian men written by a white worshipping SOW. You have a real fear of strong Asian men like instigator don't you self-hating white wannabe.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Gee, Dragon Lady...where's your compassion? Let us reach out to him, with altruism and sympathy, and help him realise his malaise, and thus initiate his recovery.

Your brutal dismissal will only drive him further from the bosom of normality, hardening his resolve to remain alienated and angry.

Typical racist YT, make jokes about the shit AM's face in North America everyday. Very funny, what do you do for an encore kick a puppy and slap your self-hating AF wife?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I think some posters like Fashionista, OL and Gary are taking little instigator too seriously. I admit he used to get under my skin, but now I think he is just funny. Like a short, fobby, delusional. anti-social little version of Gordy with a lot of effeminate whining added. I know he shouldn't have been making threats, but he couldn't hurt a wingless fly.

Let him spend the day in his room at his Mommy and Daddy's house crying like a little girl while pretending he is tall, has a body, was born in Canada and has actually been laid. Who cares I say, he is totally harmless. It's good for a laugh once in a while.

I don't care what instigator writes, but he is not allowed to threaten other posters..

He is allowed back in two hours.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Gee, Dragon Lady...where's your compassion? Let us reach out to him, with altruism and sympathy, and help him realise his malaise, and thus initiate his recovery.

Typical racist YT, make jokes about the shit AM's face in North America everyday. Very funny, what do you do for an encore kick a puppy and slap your self-hating AF wife?

No. I draw enough entertainment by taunting non-whites.

If you aint white, then you aint right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Time Flies"

No. I draw enough entertainment by taunting non-whites.

If you aint white, then you aint right.

Leopardsocks, you don't really mean that do you?

:(

Leopardsocks

Ssssshhhhh....I'm trolling....

instigator

i see this is not an actual asian canadian forum. it's a mongrel canadian forum.

this forum is not representative of asians.

stinky chao hei hei shinlei is a fallacy and a disgrace to us all.

Romero

Threatening people and calling others "mongrels" isn't representative of Asians.

Leopardsocks

Well, not in English, anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Threatening people and calling others "mongrels" isn't representative of Asians.

I don't care what instigator thinks of me, but my children are off limits.

I will still observe rules though.

instigator

you guys should be worried more about what stinky chaoheihei says. her views are a real poisonous disease to our heritage and society. they aren't those of a role model one should look up to.

she believes the propaganda used to program her mind so in her mind it's right and justified but in reality it's actually bizarre and abnormal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Threatening people and calling others "mongrels" isn't representative of Asians.

It certainly isn't Romero.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"you guys should be worried more about what stinky chaoheihei says. her views are a real poisonous disease to our heritage and society. they aren't those of a role model one should look up to.

she believes the propaganda used to program her mind so in her mind it's right and justified but in reality it's actually bizarre and abnormal.

What views do you mean?

instigator

her views that mongrelizing is normal and she says we are not normal. she's a self deprecating, defeatist apologist that should be ashamed of herself and is a disgrace to us all.