The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Online Dating is Racist Against Asian Men

Started by Time Flies, December 13, 2012, 07:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i'm very unpopular with the ladies that's not the point. the point is sexy ladies are self deprecating defeatist apologists that should be ashamed of themselves and are a disgrace to us all.

I know I am going to regret asking this, but what makes a person a self drprecating apologist in your opinion?

What have I done to be ashamed of?

How is anyone here a disgrace to you personally?

You repeat yourself all the time, but you never explain what I am doing that causes you such grief?

Gary Oak

Those are good questions Fashionista, Instigator falls apart  under any scrutiny as he is such an idiot

Time Flies

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Those are good questions Fashionista, Instigator falls apart  under any scrutiny as he is such an idiot

He's a silly little troll. He doesn't even know what he is babbling about.

BTW, the average height of men in Vietnam is 1.621 m (5 ft 4 in) source wiki.

It doesn't matter if he is lying or not about his identity. The issue of the Western media's war on Asian men is real even if white males and their racist sellout Asian whores deny it.

http://www.dmbosstone.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Match-Question-2.png">

As you can see White people, and White women, mostly prefer to date within their race. Asian men and women not so much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"
He's a silly little troll. He doesn't even know what he is babbling about.

BTW, the average height of men in Vietnam is 1.621 m (5 ft 4 in) source wiki.

It doesn't matter if he is lying or not about his identity. The issue of the Western media's war on Asian men is real even if white males and their racist sellout Asian whores deny it.

As you can see White people, and White women, mostly prefer to date within their race. Asian men and women not so much.

It's nobody's fault but your own that you will be spending Christmas alone.

That is sad though.

Lance Leftardashian

Online dating should stop being racist towards Asian men.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Online dating should stop being racist towards Asian men.

How would you stop it Lance?

Lance Leftardashian

We must better educate everyone on the merits of integration.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We must better educate everyone on the merits of integration.

What do you mean Lance?

In the schools, media campaigns or something else?

Rambo Wong

Chinese men have very high earning potential and blonde girls should realise this.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Chinese men have very high earning potential and blonde girls should realise this.

they also have very small dicks and blonde girls do realize this.....skid

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Chinese men have very high earning potential and blonde girls should realise this.

they also have very small dicks and blonde girls do realize this.....skid

ac_toofunny

Renee

That's fine if you want a man that comes home smelling of peanut oil and shrimp toast.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That's fine if you want a man that comes home smelling of peanut oil and shrimp toast.  ac_biggrin

In my Daddy's case it was cigarettes and baiju.

Renee

The aged good stuff or the cheap stuff made yesterday?  ac_toofunny

It makes a difference, you know. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

The aged good stuff or the cheap stuff made yesterday?  ac_toofunny

It makes a difference, you know. ac_biggrin

I am pretty sure since it was imported from China(like everything else) it wasn't distilled yesterday.