The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Online Dating is Racist Against Asian Men

Started by Time Flies, December 13, 2012, 07:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Time Flies

In Freakonomics, it was calculated that Asian men had to make $247,000 more than a white male in order to get the same level of responses as a white man. Unfair? Hell yeah. You might even say internet dating is racist against Asian men.

There are also tons of studies on OKCupid which basically confirm that the playing field is unbalanced against Asian men when it comes to online dating. Now, I will say that, as long as you aren't paying for any kind of website for online dating, and just passively meeting people through the internet, using just a fraction of the time that you allocate to actually socializing and meeting people in real life, then there's nothing wrong with working both in parallel.

http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/jt-tran/interracial-dating-advice/why-online-dating-is-racist-and-unfair-to-asian-men/">http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/jt-tr ... asian-men/">http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/jt-tran/interracial-dating-advice/why-online-dating-is-racist-and-unfair-to-asian-men/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"In Freakonomics, it was calculated that Asian men had to make $247,000 more than a white male in order to get the same level of responses as a white man. Unfair? Hell yeah. You might even say internet dating is racist against Asian men.

There are also tons of studies on OKCupid which basically confirm that the playing field is unbalanced against Asian men when it comes to online dating. Now, I will say that, as long as you aren't paying for any kind of website for online dating, and just passively meeting people through the internet, using just a fraction of the time that you allocate to actually socializing and meeting people in real life, then there's nothing wrong with working both in parallel.

http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/jt-tran/interracial-dating-advice/why-online-dating-is-racist-and-unfair-to-asian-men/">http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/jt-tr ... asian-men/">http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/jt-tran/interracial-dating-advice/why-online-dating-is-racist-and-unfair-to-asian-men/

Time Flies, I feel sorry that you and instigator are not popular with women, but it is not my fault.

instigator

i'm very unpopular with the ladies that's not the point. the point is sexy ladies are self deprecating defeatist apologists that should be ashamed of themselves and are a disgrace to us all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i'm very popular with the ladies that's not the point. the point is mongrels are self deprecating defeatist apologists that should be ashamed of themselves and are a disgrace to us all.

No you are not, you are invisible to the opposite sex. Only men as unpopular as you and Time Flies would call my children "mongrels" or feel sorry for yourself.

instigator

this is not the mongrel canadian forum, your views should be dismissed and invalid because you aren't representative of the normal asian. mongrels are abnormal.

Obvious Li

[attachment=0]aFu_SporkYourEye.gif[/attachment]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"[attachment=0]aFu_SporkYourEye.gif[/attachment]

Hi Obvious Li, I like your new avatar, very season appropriate.

:)

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"this is not the mongrel canadian forum, your views should be dismissed and invalid because you aren't representative of the normal asian. mongrels are abnormal.

How does Instigator feel about short scrawny gimps ? :lol:

EU

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "instigator"this is not the mongrel canadian forum, your views should be dismissed and invalid because you aren't representative of the normal asian. mongrels are abnormal.

Gary you actually care about what people on line think of you? Or even funnier, you think about what other people think about other people? Wholey shite mon...you gotta get some of this: need to be accepted issue thang you have worked out in real time, with real people...but that's a cultural thing innit, yes sir right away sir?

Gary Oak

As for you EU, how do you feel about short fat butt fugly pimplefaced turdballs ? :lol:

instigator

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

He hates himself.

on the contrary, i love myself,

i'm not the pre-programmed self deprecating , defeatist apologist

i'm a handsome, tall, strong, successful man

instigator

says self deprecating defeatist apologist who should be ashamed of herself and a disgrace to us all.

your opinions are invalid and dismissed as you are not representative of asians but of mongrelism

Gary Oak

This is an interesting comment that our enemy of Canada and Canadians Canadiscam Constipator keeps using. Mongrelism. Now if racial purity is so important then shouldn't kall non whites be kicked out of the country ? At least Vietnam had enough guts to kick out all their garbage as Castro also did. These enemies of Canada and Canadians were enemies of Vietnam and Vietnamese people as the Vietnamese knew about their FAN QING FU MING mentality. I haven't experience the same malice from actual Vietnamese that I have seen in Vietnamese chinese like Constipator.

instigator

Quote from: "instigator"says self deprecating defeatist apologist who should be ashamed of herself and a disgrace to us all.

your opinions are invalid and dismissed as you are not representative of asians but of mongrelism

instigator

Quote from: "instigator"says self deprecating defeatist apologist who should be ashamed of herself and a disgrace to us all.