A

Welcome Back Mel

Started by Anonymous, October 16, 2015, 01:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I see him as one of us. He has health issues too.

Yes, it's a shame about Mel, but he has been screwed up for a long time now. I agree that at one time, he was okay but he has emotionally and mentally reached a point where the community needs to cut the rope and let him fall away.

As I said, it's a shame but it is, what it is.

You and Berry Sweet are both spot on. However, having said that, I have a soft spot for Mel. Unlike say oddstain or Scouse who both permatards, Mel is knowledgeable on a few subjects. I keep hoping that Mel will return, but unfortunately normal Mel's appearances are becoming few and far between.

If he can just suck it up and the help he needs, then there's hope for him.

What kind of help does Mel Gibson need do think GrAnnie?

Annie

I'd say several like anger management, alcohol counselling, divorce counselling, attachment issue help....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'd say several like anger management, alcohol counselling, divorce counselling, attachment issue help....

That's a lot GrAnnie.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'd say several like anger management, alcohol counselling, divorce counselling, attachment issue help....

I'm not denying that Mel has got some serious issues. He was a decent poster at one time. Every now and then the old normal Mel makes an appearance. However, it's becoming increasingly rare.

Berry Sweet

Mel needs to accept whatever is bothering him in his past...let it go..who cares.

He alsp needs to accept where he is in his life and be content with it.  

No ones life is perfect and nor will it ever be...but no point in drowning your thoughts on it daily.  Yes..he needs to put the bottle down...nothing good ever came of that.

Hopefully he can find to love himself and be happy where he is.

He could go get profesional help...a councillor...aa meetings...but they can only do much and they dont really help...the real help is himself.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel needs to accept whatever is bothering him in his past...let it go..who cares.

No ones life is perfect and nor will it ever be...but no point in drowning your thoughts on it daily.  Yes..he needs to put the bottle down...nothing good ever came of that.

He could go get profesional help...a councillor...aa meetings...but they can only do much and they dont really help...the real help is himself.

Berry Sweet, you should go out with a macho cooling suave Chinese man like me. I have very high earning potential.

Annie

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel needs to accept whatever is bothering him in his past...let it go..who cares.

Berry Sweet, you should go out with a macho cooling suave Chinese man like me. I have very high earning potential.

Haha Mel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

You have very high earning potential do you? Are there planned welfare increases in BC Joak?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview