The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Vietnam Kicked Chinas Ass

Started by Gary Oak, December 14, 2012, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

">

I wonder how many of these girls have kicked constipators ass :lol:

Gary Oak

">

Here's some more history that isn't taught in China

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It's a good thing it was before shorty was old enough to fight. China would have won for sure if Vietnam had that little pussy in uniform.

He's just a troll. The quality of posting has gone down hill rapidly since this troll started posting the same shit over and over again. He's so boring.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It's a good thing it was before shorty was old enough to fight. China would have won for sure if Vietnam had that little pussy in uniform.

He's just a troll. The quality of posting has gone down hill rapidly since this troll started posting the same shit over and over again. He's so boring.

so are you...but we have to listen to your shit....it comes with the territory...........[attachment=0]aFu_WaterOnRoad.gif[/attachment]

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
">

Instigator is Vietnamese you dumbass.  :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
">

Hello Zetsu, nice to see you here.

Yes, I read that instigator is from Vietnam..

He is so childish and repetitive.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

so are you...but we have to listen to your shit....it comes with the territory...........[attachment=0]aFu_WaterOnRoad.gif[/attachment]

Seriously you're blind munday if you can't tell the difference between Seoulbro and Gary.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

Indeed, I used to argue with him in the other forum, but just like Gary and the rest of the trolls, they're not very capable of understanding something too sophisticated.

Anonymous

Indeed, I used to argue with him in the other forum, but just like Gary and the rest of the trolls they're not very capable of understanding something too sophisticated.

I received a pm from someone that told me not to get upset about instigator because he is an attention seeking troll..

If he had restricted his slurs to me instead of my children I would not be so offended..

I don't understand why anyone would enjoy that.

Zetsu

Indeed, I used to argue with him in the other forum, but just like Gary and the rest of the trolls they're not very capable of understanding something too sophisticated.

I received a pm from someone that told me not to get upset about instigator because he is an attention seeking troll..

If he had restricted his slurs to me instead of my children I would not be so offended..

I wouldn't take the brains of Instigator and Gary too seriously, just see it as some kind of free bonus entertainment humor services for joining memebee.  :lol:

Anonymous

I wouldn't take the brains of Instigator and Gary too seriously, just see it as some kind of free entertainment humor services for joining memebee.  :lol:

I wish I could Zetsu, but my children are mixed race..

That racist "m" word that instigator is repeatedly using is for animals not my children.

:x

Gary Oak

">

Zetsu you complete utter moron, Vietnam kicked out all the tong and triad members who had sworn FAN QING FU MING and Instigators family was among them. Instigator is Vietnamese chinese. If someone is a sworn enemy of the nation that let them in then I find it hard to see them as nationals of that nation. Vietnam Chinese hate Vietnamese just like Chinese hate everybody everywhere

Zetsu

">

Zetsu you complete utter moron, Vietnam kicked out all the tong and triad members who had sworn FAN QING FU MING and Instigators family was among them. Instigator is Vietnamese chinese. If someone is a sworn enemy of the nation that let them in then I find it hard to see them as nationals of that nation. Vietnam Chinese hate Vietnamese just like Chinese hate everybody everywhere

He's not Vietnamese Chinese, dumbass.

Gary Oak

Ya right, how would he know chaoheihei then ?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Ya right, how would he know chaoheihei then ?

What makes you think he has to be Chinese?  Your ass?

Print
User actions