Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Re: Presidential Debate

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2012, 01:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteObama really looked like he didn't want to be there and Romney did.

agreed. i was surprised by that too.

Rambo Wong

I think Obama is going to be assassinated because white people are so racist

eagle

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I think Obama is going to be assassinated because white people are so racist

Some white people are racist. That's true, and the unique history of the US makes them more polarized than Canadians, so your statement is valid, but I like to think that it's a cultural thing that will eventually disappear. It would be truly sad if that were to happen.

Romero

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I think Obama is going to be assassinated because white people are so racist

You're racist but you're nothing like most of your fellow white people.

Anonymous

Frost

I saw a few minutes of the debate, and Obama looked very angry inside, and besmirched at times.  :lol:

I dislike Romney a lot, but Obama is a total failure all around.

Both are corporate tools in my opinion.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh great a bunch of caucasian rejects from the faggot forum :roll:

The "faggot forum"? You're Joe?

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

um, i can vouch for romero, he is not gay. not that there's anything wrong with being gay:)

Romero

Quote from: "bb"um, i can vouch for romero, he is not gay. not that there's anything wrong with being gay:)

Or Caucasian:)

Anonymous

Romero

Sure, lots of people are racist and prejudiced but there's still nothing wrong with being Caucasian.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hello hello, friends!

When it mattered, Obama did not show up so I don't know what else to expect if I was a fan of his.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Hope and change are now let's hope for a change.

Rambo Wong

Obama was talking about changing his underwear when he refered to change