Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Immigration Under The Governing Conservatives

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2015, 12:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

CBC news announced the government will implement tough new rules for employers who abuse the foreign worker program.

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "SPECTRE".....The fact that the citizens of Libya stood by whilst a cruel and vile dictator took control of their country is not a problem MY country should have to deal with.
Agree we had no business interfering. That said, they had no choice in that. "stood by"? Wtf do you think they should or could have done against huge firepower? Those who tried died.

Even armed jihadis couldn't take him out without O'Child bombing Daffy. Now he has left them with a failed state with fanatics fighting for control  ... ISIS now involved big time

Yet another triumph for the meddling community organizer

While Stevens whisked away munitions for Syrian freedom fighters who then proceeded to bust across the Northern Iraqi border scooping up billions of hardware and gear. The US is ISIS.
Blahhhhhh...

Lance Leftardashian

Bigotry is no longer tolerable and Canada must help more of the less fortunate on this planet. The conservative government has made it far more difficult for east Indians and Chinese to come to Canada which is why I believe it is my duty to vote for Justin Trudeau.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Bigotry is no longer tolerable and Canada must help more of the less fortunate on this planet. The conservative government has made it far more difficult for east Indians and Chinese to come to Canada which is why I believe it is my duty to vote for Justin Trudeau.

That's not true Lance..

There are both East Indian and Chinese members of parliament in the governing party.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The unfortunate iondividuals should be allowed to enjoy living in the west if this is what they desire.

But they might be Chinese spies Joak. Worse than that they could be boxers with ball bearing lined gloves.

You nutjob :happy-smileys-emoticons193:

cc

outed ^^

Stevens did what BillyBob's wife and O'Child told him to do. Yes, he did try to get  a few weapons to the so-called freedom fighters who were then taken over by the later arriving ISIL > ISIS > IS

If the US had really wished to have any significant effect they would have just sent weapons themselves, and not left it to an insignificant  minor player in Libya.

From closer up, it appears that O'Child has dithered on this from the gitgo and had little to no effect on anything, but I also know that  Aussies from their superior vantage point always know best.

I hope you Aussies will create a blog and keep it up to date so we can find out what is really going on
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Lance Leftardashian

Canada must free itself from this Nazi Conservative party which is try to make it more difficult for desperate Muslim refugees to be Canadians. Prime Minister Harper has made it far more difficult for East Indians and Chinese to come to Canada with their unfair demand that these people must speak English or French. The best choice is clear. Justin Trudeau cares about these people and will assure that these peoples suffering will be allieviated.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Canada must free itself from this Nazi Conservative party which is try to make it more difficult for desperate Muslim refugees to be Canadians. Prime Minister Harper has made it far more difficult for East Indians and Chinese to come to Canada with their unfair demand that these people must speak English or French. The best choice is clear. Justin Trudeau cares about these people and will assure that these peoples suffering will be allieviated.

:001_rolleyes:

Lance Leftardashian

Finally we have a Liberal government who will let everybody in who wants to live in Canada, the greatest nation on earth.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Finally we have a Liberal government who will let everybody in who wants to live in Canada, the greatest nation on earth.

How can we be the greatest nation on earth when we have so many Chinese traitors living among us? :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Finally we have a Liberal government who will let everybody in who wants to live in Canada, the greatest nation on earth.

How can we be the greatest nation on earth when we have so many Chinese traitors living among us? :icon_wink:

:laugh:

Lance Leftardashian

I    You think that it is funny that someone calls Chinese people traitors ?
I care, you pay