The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hell's Angels protest legalization of marijuana

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2015, 08:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-hells-angels-members-protest-legalization-of-marijuana/">http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada- ... marijuana/">http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-hells-angels-members-protest-legalization-of-marijuana/

OTTAWA | As Canada's newly elected Liberal government is on the verge of legalizing marijuana, thousands of Hells Angels members have taken the Parliament by storm yesterday to protest the new proposition.

The legalization of marijuana could cost the organized crime hundreds of thousands of jobs, believes the spokesman for the Canadian chapter of the Hells Angels, Jean-Roch Fournier.

"We estimate that Prime minister Justin Trudeau's radical proposition to legalize marijuana could cost us over a hundred thousand jobs" says the former lawyer. "From growing operations, to trimming, packaging, transportation and selling, this new legislature will threaten the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of Canadian workers" he warns.

A multi-billion dollar industry

The legalization of marijuana could bring in between 5 to 12 billion dollars to the Canadian economy each year, reveals a recent 2014 joint study by the University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University.

"Our research suggests more than 7,366,000 people in Canada use pot and we estimate the Canadian pot industry is worth between $5 billion and $12 billion a year, depending on suggested prices" explains Economics professor, Zahir Mahalik.

"Our study evaluated not only the legalization of cannabis on a recreational use basis but also for its inherit potential in the medical and pharmaceutical business, which explains the high numbers" he acknowledged. "It is obvious the legalization of marijuana will cause major profit losses to organized crime organizations nation-wide" he told local reporters.

A massive blow to organized crime

Many members of organized crime fear they will lose their way of life if legalization is implemented.

"I've been selling weed since I'm 12 years old" admits Gino Ouellet, aged 56 and Hells Angels member for the past 36 years. "Do you think I'm going to want to go work at Wal-Mart or McDonalds at minimal wage? I don't think so" he told reporters.

"Who's going to want to give me a job? I've got tattoos all over my body and all over my face" asks another protester, Bob Wilkinson, condemned in 1977 for triple homicide. "It's not the job of the federal government to regulate illegal drugs, they should take care of their own business and leave that to us" he argues.

If marijuana were legalized in Canada, it would be a first among developed nations. In the US, four states and Washington, DC, have legalized pot, but it is still illegal at the federal level.

Renee

Well if you take that away from the HA's they will just shift to or ramp up production of some other controlled substance. The body has to eat somehow.

That's the way organized crime works, unfortunately. :sneaky2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

cc

This reminds me of the Trailer Park movie - plot based on Ricky, drug dealer par extraordinaire, fighting Ottawa who proposes to legalize it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

the shark hunter

... is this story a hoax?  i wasn't able to find any confirmation about it from any other news sources ...

... the amount of abuse the hells angels are subjected to is unbelievable ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

cc

Yes. I know we need to become more tolerant and understanding of the poor little organized crime killers

Frankly, rather than dun them,  I'd rather just gun them all down
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... is this story a hoax?  i wasn't able to find any confirmation about it from any other news sources ...

Worldnewsdaily is not what I would consider a reliable news source like the Calgary Herald, Calgary Sun or CBC..

But, I can see why organized criminals would see marijuana legalization being against their interests.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... is this story a hoax?  i wasn't able to find any confirmation about it from any other news sources ...

Who cares if it's true. The 81's are HAWT!! ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Who cares if it's true. The 81's are HAWT!! ac_lovestruck

ac_dunno

the shark hunter

... this story COULD be true, but even if it is it's got to be highly distorted for the purpose of making the ANGELS look bad ...

... as well, another headline on the same page involved a SASQUATCH (!) which kind of destroys the site's credibility ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... this story COULD be true, but even if it is it's got to be highly distorted for the purpose of making the ANGELS look bad ...

... as well, another headline on the same page involved a SASQUATCH (!) which kind of destroys the site's credibility ...

Do you think the HA or any other grow opers would like to see weed legal? Do you think that will help their business?

Renee

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... this story COULD be true, but even if it is it's got to be highly distorted for the purpose of making the ANGELS look bad ...

:ohmy: What, Sasquatch isn't real???  :2r4ml1j_th:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Herman"

Do you think the HA or any other grow opers would like to see weed legal? Do you think that will help their business?

... i'm just saying the story is BEYOND farfetched.  but if it is true, why is the rest of the news media covering it up?

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Herman"

... i'm just saying the story is BEYOND farfetched.  but if it is true, why is the rest of the news media covering it up?

My guess is that seoul did not check the veracity of the story because he does not care. I think he was making a point rather than sharing a news story. I have done that before.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!