The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Show and tell

Started by RW, October 27, 2015, 09:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Yep RW I knew she was already an Iron Mom, now she's gonna be even more so lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "seoulbro"When I see threads about some of you having babies or in some cases grandchildren, I realize the clock is ticking on me too if I am ever to get married and have a kid. I don't want to be in my fifties and walking my kid to his or her first day of junior kindergarten.

Getting married and having kids is great but you gotta be financially ready for either or both. Plan for their future too. It's not as easy as it all seems as my son is finding out now.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "seoulbro"When I see threads about some of you having babies or in some cases grandchildren, I realize the clock is ticking on me too if I am ever to get married and have a kid. I don't want to be in my fifties and walking my kid to his or her first day of junior kindergarten.

Getting married and having kids is great but you gotta be financially ready for either or both. Plan for their future too. It's not as easy as it all seems as my son is finding out now.

I am doing ok financially. I have a girlfriend now, but children are not something either of us have discussed seriously. Meanwhile that clock keeps ticking.

Annie

Not everyone wants or has kids. Many people are quite happy to not have kids while others feel it's a clock ticking thing. You could always just babysit other people's kids or family and get your "kid fix" that way lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Not everyone wants or has kids. Many people are quite happy to not have kids while others feel it's a clock ticking thing. You could always just babysit other people's kids or family and get your "kid fix" that way lol

I want a family and I don't. If I don't though, I will almost certainly have regrets some day.

Annie

Why would you regret it if you didn't? Does your family expect you to carry on the family name? If you're happy with not having kids then that's your choice. If you feel something is missing and you still don't want kids, just get a puppy, they poop just as much!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"

I am doing ok financially. I have a girlfriend now, but children are not something either of us have discussed seriously. Meanwhile that clock keeps ticking.

As an Asian, I can understand the pressure to get married and have a child you must be feeling seoulbro.