Show and tell

Started by RW, October 27, 2015, 09:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

What's going on in everyone's life?

Share with the class.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What's going on in everyone's life?

Share with the class.

Same as always RW..

We are working, our children are in school and it will soon be Christmas season..

We are healthy, our needs are being provided for and we are thankful.

ac_smile

RW

You are truly blessed Fash.

We are having our roof replaced this week.  These roofers are lucky they are nice and good looking because they started at 7am this morning!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Something I have been wanting to came true. I'm fucking thrilled about it. :yahoo:  ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Something I have been wanting came true. I'm fucking thrilled about it. :yahoo:  ac_dance

I'm guessing your dad's new woman fell in that pit trap full of spikes you dug in her backyard.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Something I have been wanting came true. I'm fucking thrilled about it. :yahoo:  ac_dance

I'm guessing your dad's new woman fell in that pit trap full of spikes you dug in her backyard.  :laugh3:

Unfortunately no. I should have planted some bling around it as bait.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Unfortunately no. I should have planted some bling around it as bait.

Ah, so she's like a squirrel...attracted to shiny objects. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

LOL!

Congrats Shen!  Sorry to hear your daddy's girlfriend hasn't but it though :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"LOL!

I'm pretty fucking happy. I think you can figure out what is.

Aryan

I've noticed something, there's a distinct lack of alpha males on this board..... I can only put it down to you opinionated females scaring most blokes away.

The only 'males' we have are Homero, a limp dicked lefty and a couple of  pensioners who never dare disagree with any of you lot.  Oh yeah, and that Keeper fella, but he just follows most of you round from what I've seen like a lost puppy, hanging on your every word.

Tell you what I can do, I can invite some people on here to liven the place up a bit? You can all thank me later.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've noticed something, there's a distinct lack of alpha males on this board..... I can only put it down to you opinionated females scaring most blokes away.

The only 'males' we have are Homero, a limp dicked lefty and a couple of  pensioners who never dare disagree with any of you lot.  Oh yeah, and that Keeper fella, but he just follows most of you round from what I've seen like a lost puppy, hanging on your every word.

Tell you what I can do, I can invite some people on here to liven the place up a bit? You can all thank me later.

There's Herman and Seoulbro. Reel drops by from time to time too. Spec was good too.

shin

I think those are also called punji pits. Traditionally, they're dug too deep to crawl out of, and the sharpened bamboo stalks are covered in feces to promote infection, should the victim not perish from the initial fall onto the spikes.

RW

I can indeed.  I'm thrilled for you! :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I can indeed.  I'm thrilled for you! :)

Oh Christ, Shen's reproducing again.  :laugh3:  ac_drinks

keeper

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've noticed something, there's a distinct lack of alpha males on this board..... I can only put it down to you opinionated females scaring most blokes away.

Tread lightly cock sucker, not in the Fucken mood for stupid!!!