Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Sunsets

Started by Anonymous, October 29, 2015, 05:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RDLb"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The moment I saw the nasty little hairs I knew what it was and then I googled it and found a link where he got the pics. Haha! Nasty.

It took about 2 or 3 days for the pics to get deleted... oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

I still don't know what I overlooked?

I am fine with not knowing though.

I raised a red flag the day he posted it. I was wrong on what part it was but I was sure it was something nasty. Once I was sure what it was I deleted the pics. If he does something like that again I would suggest a punishment.

What a piece of work he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The moment I saw the nasty little hairs I knew what it was and then I googled it and found a link where he got the pics. Haha! Nasty.

It took about 2 or 3 days for the pics to get deleted... oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

I raised a red flag the day he posted it. I was wrong on what part it was but I was sure it was something nasty. Once I was sure what it was I deleted the pics. If he does something like that again I would suggest a punishment.

Oh yeah, just saw that your handle has turned green, congrats on the new mod status ac_smile

Renee

Oh yeah, just saw that your handle has turned green, congrats on the new mod status ac_smile

Thank you.

Now maybe you will behave? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Thank you.

Yes, I will behave.

Although I see your handle has reverted back to blue.  Did you get stripped of your mod status already? :icon_wink:

Renee

Thank you.

Yes, I will behave.

Although I see your handle has reverted back to blue.  Did you get stripped of your mod status already? :icon_wink:

Nope.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Thank you.

Yes, I will behave.

Nope.  ac_biggrin

Nah, just kidding, saw the subtle shade of dark blue :icon_wink:

Can't help but feel for Romero, he was a good mod, sorry to see him lose his mod status :sad:

Annie

Uhh no one really lost anything, more like people and responsibilities were shifted around for the benefit of the members and the forum, but nice try trying to stir the shit pot, little soon lolol Hey that can be your new name! "little soon"! I swear you're either him or his long lost brother  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview