Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Sunsets

Started by Anonymous, October 29, 2015, 05:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just thought I'd give everyone a break from the usual drama by posting some pretty pictures.

asal

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"Is that your pet RDL?   :laugh:

Could be :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDLb"I just thought I'd give everyone a break from the usual drama by posting some pretty pictures.

Very lovely RDL.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RDLb"I just thought I'd give everyone a break from the usual drama by posting some pretty pictures.

Very lovely RDL.

ac_smile

Thank you ac_smile

Renee

What is that dark shadow at the top of every one of those pictures?

That better NOT be the tip of RDL's dick. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"What is that dark shadow at the top of every one of those pictures?

That better NOT be the tip of RDL's dick. :mad:

It's not mine, I found those pics on another forum. ac_smile

And it's not a dick, but you're getting warmer ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Also I just wanted to take this moment to congratulate Shen Li on getting pregnant again ac_smile

I hope all goes well, I know how risky pregnancy can be at her age, I know people that have had kids that late in life.

Renee

Quote from: "RDLb"Also I just wanted to take this moment to congratulate Shen Li on getting pregnant again ac_smile

I hope all goes well, I know how risky pregnancy can be at her age, I know people that have had kids that late in life.

What a little douche canoe. :negative:

It's not cool how you use your "disability" to get away with being a creepy little prick.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDLb"Also I just wanted to take this moment to congratulate Shen Li on getting pregnant again ac_smile

You get fucked you pathetic waste of fucking skin. I'm 31 ffs!! You act like I've reached menopause.

[size=200]ASSHOLE!![/size] acc_angry  acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You get fucked you pathetic waste of fucking skin. I'm 31 ffs!! You act like I've reached menopause.

[size=200]ASSHOLE!![/size] acc_angry  acc_angry

Well, to be fair, 31 is more than halfway to menopause.

@realAzhyaAryola

Sigh. More ball sacks. Sigh.  :rules:

Today's society's affliction, boredom.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/men-are-taking-photos-of-their-balls-in-front-of-beautiful-landscapes-5465223/">http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/men-are-t ... s-5465223/">http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/men-are-taking-photos-of-their-balls-in-front-of-beautiful-landscapes-5465223/
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDLb"My pics are gone ac_crying

Did you post naughty pictures RDL?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview