Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Guys, would you wear this?

Started by Annie, October 30, 2015, 12:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No, what is unbelievable is your bad attitude and obsession with Islam.  

I see now that evs might have been onto something by banning you lot....   :laugh:

Then stay under old rotten crotch's skirt WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG. She loves to take in and coddle beady eyed, creepy, basement dwelling, little twats, like you.

Your kind of paranoid hate isn't welcome here. Take a hint or you will be dealt with accordingly.

Never say you haven't been warned.

Listen you sanctimonious whale, last time I checked the membership number on here wasn't exactly huge, so is it wise for such opinionated cunts like you to take it upon yourself to pick and choose who you deem suitable to post here?  :laugh:

Or maybe you want a little circle jerk of a board consisting of 4 or 5 people who 100% agree with you all the time?  

Either way you need to pull that obnoxious head out of your fat ass.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No, what is unbelievable is your bad attitude and obsession with Islam.  

I see now that evs might have been onto something by banning you lot....   :laugh:

Then stay under old rotten crotch's skirt WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG. She loves to take in and coddle beady eyed, creepy, basement dwelling, little twats, like you.

Your kind of paranoid hate isn't welcome here. Take a hint or you will be dealt with accordingly.

Listen you sanctimonious whale, last time I checked the membership number on here wasn't exactly huge, so is it wise for such opinionated cunts like you to take it upon yourself to pick and choose who you deem suitable to post here?  :laugh:

Or maybe you want a little circle jerk of a board consisting of 4 or 5 people who 100% agree with you all the time?  

STFU.

A small membership is by far more preferable to having scum like you puking up your antisemitic conspiracy crap and white supremacist horseshit all over the forum. That is the kind of shit that keeps good posters away.

So watch your stupid, uneducated, immature ass before it gets kicked out the door. Get it????

FUCK; you are dumb.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

My Jew-dar always goes crazy whenever you post  ac_lmfao

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/Nazi_prairie_dog_zpse1u6id6q.gif.html">

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

STFU.

A small membership is by far more preferable to having scum like you puking up your antisemitic conspiracy crap and white supremacist horseshit all over the forum. That is the kind of shit that keeps good posters away.

So watch your stupid, uneducated, immature ass before it gets kicked out the door. Get it????

FUCK; you are dumb.

:t1236:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Listen you sanctimonious whale, last time I checked the membership number on here wasn't exactly huge, so is it wise for such opinionated cunts like you to take it upon yourself to pick and choose who you deem suitable to post here?  :laugh:

The forum you came from is not that big either. However, we are more than happy to be smaller and not indulge the immature retards and trolls. If you find you have more in common with SMP/oddstain/RDL, then by all means go fuck each other up the ass on the other forum.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Listen you sanctimonious whale, last time I checked the membership number on here wasn't exactly huge, so is it wise for such opinionated cunts like you to take it upon yourself to pick and choose who you deem suitable to post here?  :laugh:

The forum you came from is not that big either. However, we are more than happy to be smaller and not indulge the immature retards and trolls. If you find you have more in common with SMP/oddstain/RDL, then by all means go fuck each other up the ass on the other forum.

I agree with this as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

We all know its purpose and respect its role in the grand scheme of things but there is a perfectly good reason why it's called "privates." Please keep it under wraps. ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"We all know its purpose and respect its role in the grand scheme of things but there is a perfectly good reason why it's called "privates." Please keep it under wraps. ac_dunno

:laugh: