The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Ear Pain

Started by Annie, November 01, 2015, 11:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

We're not supposed to stick anything in our ears like q tips but have always been careful when doing that.  Polysporin ear drops help with the pain, softens whatever is stuck in there and help to keep infection away.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"We're not supposed to stick anything in our ears like q tips but have always been careful when doing that.  Polysporin ear drops help with the pain, softens whatever is stuck in there and help to keep infection away.

I have Polysporin in our medicine cabinet for burns.

Annie

That stuff is awesome! I swear we go through several tubes a month. I have a habit of burning my fingers nicely with hot glue guns lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"That stuff is awesome! I swear we go through several tubes a month. I have a habit of burning my fingers nicely with hot glue guns lol

What are you doing with hot glue guns there Annie?

Annie

Well...something has to work to keep my boobs up! Haha, I do a lot of bonding with hot glue, fabric glue, etc for my Cos plays. I have a knack for wiping excess hot glue off of a project. Rather than mess up a project I opt for burning the shit out of my finger tips. One year while attaching Halloween bugs to walls I wiped some hot glue off and then promptly touched my face, lots of fun!

keeper

I remember when I was a kid my best friend was burning a straw and the heat went through the tip burning him and he paniced and dropped the straw on the top of my hand, holy shit balls did that hurt. Wanna see the scar? No nipple pics though I'm told I have gross NOT sexy nipples

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well...something has to work to keep my boobs up! Haha, I do a lot of bonding with hot glue, fabric glue, etc for my Cos plays. I have a knack for wiping excess hot glue off of a project. Rather than mess up a project I opt for burning the shit out of my finger tips. One year while attaching Halloween bugs to walls I wiped some hot glue off and then promptly touched my face, lots of fun!

I know you make excellent costumes GrAnnie..

Do you do this year round or only Halloween season?

Annie

Usually every Halloween we'd decorate but this year we didn't go all out. In the past I decorated the entire house inside and out for our son's Halloween parties. Took me about a month to do! I made 2 cos play costumes so far and it's for the Fan Expo in the spring and now every year the Halloween parade and Expo. I want to go to more events so I have to keep an ear out for when they are near enough. I'd like to do more in the way of Disney characters, so far I've made Merida.  Next I think will be The Little Mermaid and add on more to Merida. My Mandalorian is sitting in the closet waiting to be redone. I should really get on it but I have several months so no biggie.  I made all my kids Halloween costumes when they were small, our daughter makes her own cos play now too. She likes Anime and does several characters from Full Metal Alchemist. Hubby makes Star Wars and horror movie costumes.

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"I remember when I was a kid my best friend was burning a straw and the heat went through the tip burning him and he paniced and dropped the straw on the top of my hand, holy shit balls did that hurt. Wanna see the scar? No nipple pics though I'm told I have gross NOT sexy nipples

lol Keep we should compare scars some time!  :laugh3:

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Keeper"I remember when I was a kid my best friend was burning a straw and the heat went through the tip burning him and he paniced and dropped the straw on the top of my hand, holy shit balls did that hurt. Wanna see the scar? No nipple pics though I'm told I have gross NOT sexy nipples

lol Keep we should compare scars some time!  :laugh3:

Next time we Video chat i can show you some  ac_blush , let me shave first  :laugh3:

Annie

lol I have a scar on my butt but I won't be showing you that!

shin

I've gotten the tips of cotton swabs stuck in my ear canal that required a visit to the doctor to remove. While it feels like an aural orgasm, I had to give up using them.

Now, I use bobby pins to remove excessive dried earwax.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I've gotten the tips of cotton swabs stuck in my ear canal that required a visit to the doctor to remove. While it feels like an aural orgasm, I had to give up using them.

That doesn't seem safe shin.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"I've gotten the tips of cotton swabs stuck in my ear canal that required a visit to the doctor to remove. While it feels like an aural orgasm, I had to give up using them.

That doesn't seem safe shin.

It probably isn't, but neither is shaving.

I think as long as I don't lose my grip on the bobby pin, nothing very harmful will occur. They're not sharp, or long enough to penetrate the inner ear.

Annie

AND you can also use them to pin back your ear hair if it's long!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  :laugh: