The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Over 40 Girls Were Removed From Class For Wearing Leggings in One Day at Tennessee High School

Started by Renee, November 03, 2015, 09:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Is that a camel toe??? ac_toofunny

Whatever it is, it's atrocious. :ohmy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"This shows the sweater or top length that I prefer. It does not show the crotch area. I like that.

http://s9.favim.com/orig/140202/chic-hiver-mode-style-Favim.com-1330983.jpg">

It's tasteful Azhya.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"This shows the sweater or top length that I prefer. It does not show the crotch area. I like that.

http://s9.favim.com/orig/140202/chic-hiver-mode-style-Favim.com-1330983.jpg">

It's tasteful Azhya.

Agreed, the bag and the scarf finish it really well. The only thing I would change are the boots BUT that's just me. I'm too short to wear knee high boots and carry off the look properly. They make me look shorter and stumpier than I actually am.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

shin

Don't you think on some level, many of these women with smaller frames know what they look like in tight leggings and kind of enjoy showing off their bodies (though it's never a good idea to open the floodgates to potential negative reactions, especially from men) because social media has tainted our view of what's acceptable in public?

Renee

Quote from: "shin"Don't you think on some level, many of these women with smaller frames know what they look like in tight leggings and kind of enjoy showing off their bodies (though it's never a good idea to open the floodgates to potential negative reactions, especially from men) because social media has tainted our view of what's acceptable in public?

Uhmmm....no. Not unless they think camel toe and panty lines make them look good. :laugh3:

shin

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "shin"Don't you think on some level, many of these women with smaller frames know what they look like in tight leggings and kind of enjoy showing off their bodies (though it's never a good idea to open the floodgates to potential negative reactions, especially from men) because social media has tainted our view of what's acceptable in public?

Uhmmm....no. Not unless they think camel toe and panty lines make them look good. :laugh3:

Have you ever been to Los Angeles?

Renee, you seem like you're from one of the more sensible generations, but have you seen what teenagers are like now? What they find acceptable on a good day might make you mad, to say the least.

Renee

Quote from: "shin"

Renee, you seem like you're from one of the more sensible generations, but have you seen what teenagers are like now? What they find acceptable on a good day might make you mad, to say the least.

Yes I've been to LA. Was not overly impressed.

I'm Gen X, born in 73.

I know exactly how teens dress. I have 3 of them although one will be 20 soon. They are all girls and even they think camel toe and leggings worn so that they show off ass crack is nasty.

Maybe it's because they were raised by a mom that is overly self conscious regarding her appearance or maybe they just have good fashion taste, but whatever it is, they know better than to go out the door with their stuff on display like some sloppy trailer park ho.

shin

I'm Gen X, born in 73.

I know exactly how teens dress. I have 3 of them although one will be 20 soon. They are all girls and even they think camel toe and leggings worn so that they show off ass crack is nasty.

Maybe it's because they were raised by a mom that is overly self conscious regarding her appearance or maybe they just have good fashion taste, but whatever it is, they know better than to go out the door with their stuff on display like some sloppy trailer park ho.

Well, how about that! I was born a year before you, and I often thought you could pass for an elder geenration based on the music you post in "The Pulse" thread. Maybe you just had more older friends than I did back then.

I'm glad your girls listen to you, because I see a lot of kids who don't seem to want to listen to anyone telling them what to do. I think kids wanting to grow up too fast is a problem that transcends generations too often. Peer pressure and influence play a hand in it as well, I'm sure.

shin

Quote from: "Shen Li"^My son will listen to me or else shin. ac_beating

Tough love is the only way to go.

Congrats on the bun in the oven, Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^My son will listen to me or else shin. ac_beating

Tough love is the only way to go.

Congrats on the bun in the oven, Li.

Hey, thanx buddy. ac_drinks

Renee

I'm Gen X, born in 73.

Well, how about that! I was born a year before you, and I often thought you could pass for an elder geenration based on the music you post in "The Pulse" thread. Maybe you just had more older friends than I did back then.

I'm glad your girls listen to you, because I see a lot of kids who don't seem to want to listen to anyone telling them what to do. I think kids wanting to grow up too fast is a problem that transcends generations too often. Peer pressure and influence play a hand in it as well, I'm sure.

I have Woodstock era parents that exposed me at an early age, to what we call today "classic rock"; along with everything from classical to some really awful country music. :laugh: I also had older cousins that sort of took me under their wings and I hung out a lot with them growing up. They were into artists like Led Zepplin, Tull and Genesis. So I was into listening to FM rock while other kids my age were listening to AM radio bubblegum.

For some reason it just clicked with me and it don't know why because it didn't have the same effect on my brother or sister.

As for my girls, well we have our challenges elsewhere. Clothing and fashion aren't one of them. Thank God for small miracles. :001_rolleyes:

keeper

Camel toe  :416: