News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Road Trip OP: Where should I go for a 4 day solo driving holiday in Australia?

Started by Frood, November 04, 2015, 05:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I'm feeling the need to shed work, children, partner, and any link to domesticity for at least 4 days while driving in a direction or two without any real plan or destination.

I'm torn between going beyond the border of Canberra, NSW, SA, QLD, VIC, or WA and turning back while listening to a well thought out playlist and doing whatever I want or feel like along the way including skinny dipping at some point along a shoreline.

Screw Tassie or the NT. Too far away or too inbred for my liking.

Any suggestions by those from my home or well acquainted with those regions? I could possibly be persuaded to take photos along the way for the right suggestion although I'd probably link it through another forum since I'm barred here for some ungodly reason.

3,2,1. Suggest away.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

You must be going through something rather severe and "personal" if you think I care one way or another about a wrinkly old geriatric with only marginally better composition skills than the USA's full fluoridated doughnut monster hippo aka Renee.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

You followed Spec here so clearly you care.

Are you mad that you got figured out pumpkin?  

Awwww.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"You followed Spec here so clearly you care.

Awwww.

Figured out? ac_toofunny

Geez, you're not very bright ac_hithere .
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You followed Spec here so clearly you care.

Awwww.

Freud's got a crush on Spec.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

There is nothing that makes you look more foolish than getting busted and then vehemently denying it. Especially when you are asking your accusers to accept your denial on at face value only. :oeudC:

It's either the height of arrogance or stupidly that would make some misbegotten twit behave like that. Given that Dumbass is an Aussie, I'd say it's a liberal helping of both.

BTW, why anyone would bother with this Dinky clown is beyond me. I see these threads growing as a result of people being so bored that they have nothing better to do than to respond to a 4th rate troll/dipshit.

Believe me, if you ignore this shitty little, attention whore, it will dry up and blow away.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quiet, sinkhole maker. I'm not interested in the moronic ramblings of a sugar water buffalo but I'll be sure to tug on your lead if anything changes.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"There is nothing that makes you look more foolish than getting busted and then vehemently denying it. Especially when you are asking your accusers to accept your denial on at face value only. :oeudC:

It's either the height of arrogance or stupidly that would make some misbegotten twit behave like that. Given that Dumbass is an Aussie, I'd say it's a liberal helping of both.

BTW, why anyone would bother with this Dinky clown is beyond me. I see these threads growing as a result of people being so bored that they have nothing better to do than to respond to a 4th rate troll/dipshit.

Believe me, if you ignore this shitty little, attention whore, it will dry up and blow away.

You are right Renee, but this would be a good thread if it were genuine.

Frood

It is a genuine thread. Some just don't want it to be because it doesn't fit in with their agenda.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview