The best topic

Replies: 8139
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Road Trip OP: Where should I go for a 4 day solo driving holiday in Australia?

Started by Frood, November 04, 2015, 05:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And if my trip goes as conceived, will you continue to white knight for RW, Fash?  :negative:

Will you continue to be told what to think and how to respond because of the false refuge she's provided?

You do realize that RW regularly stirs the pot here not only with those she likes but those she really dislikes?

Spectre wasn't anyone worth my time or consideration, but his ridiculously perpetual stupidity even eclipsed Renee's and he's been a means to an end.

RW can't handle being wrong and known for it. It's why you oddly enough feel compelled to react when I dissect the MS toadie even further.

You're too good for RW, Fash. She's been using you for far longer than I've ever been on the scene. You ought to get that symbiotic relationship examined (if you're actually Christian).

Keep it up asshole!

How long have you been a closeted and latent homosexual, Keeper?

About as long as you been female

:laugh:

Annie

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And if my trip goes as conceived, will you continue to white knight for RW, Fash?  :negative:

Will you continue to be told what to think and how to respond because of the false refuge she's provided?

You do realize that RW regularly stirs the pot here not only with those she likes but those she really dislikes?

Spectre wasn't anyone worth my time or consideration, but his ridiculously perpetual stupidity even eclipsed Renee's and he's been a means to an end.

RW can't handle being wrong and known for it. It's why you oddly enough feel compelled to react when I dissect the MS toadie even further.

You're too good for RW, Fash. She's been using you for far longer than I've ever been on the scene. You ought to get that symbiotic relationship examined (if you're actually Christian).

Well I WAS kinda on your side Dinky until this ^  :mad:  really?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Keep it up asshole!

About as long as you been female

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm feeling the need to shed work, children, partner, and any link to domesticity for at least 4 days while driving in a direction or two without any real plan or destination.

I'm torn between going beyond the border of Canberra, NSW, SA, QLD, VIC, or WA and turning back while listening to a well thought out playlist and doing whatever I want or feel like along the way including skinny dipping at some point along a shoreline.

Screw Tassie or the NT. Too far away or too inbred for my liking.

Any suggestions by those from my home or well acquainted with those regions? I could possibly be persuaded to take photos along the way for the right suggestion although I'd probably link it through another forum since I'm barred here for some ungodly reason.

3,2,1. Suggest away.

Hey mang! Why not drive down to the nearest plastic surgeon and buy a real vagina, ho. It's 2015, gender is a journey, brah.

Anonymous

Keep it up asshole!

Wieghing your odds, eh? *wink wink*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm feeling the need to shed work, children, partner, and any link to domesticity for at least 4 days while driving in a direction or two without any real plan or destination.

I'm torn between going beyond the border of Canberra, NSW, SA, QLD, VIC, or WA and turning back while listening to a well thought out playlist and doing whatever I want or feel like along the way including skinny dipping at some point along a shoreline.

Screw Tassie or the NT. Too far away or too inbred for my liking.

Any suggestions by those from my home or well acquainted with those regions? I could possibly be persuaded to take photos along the way for the right suggestion although I'd probably link it through another forum since I'm barred here for some ungodly reason.

3,2,1. Suggest away.

Hey mang! Why not drive down to the nearest plastic surgeon and buy a real vagina, ho. It's 2015, gender is a journey, brah.

Fuck, he's one fucked up dude with NOOOOOO life.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview