News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Would You Like To See Trudeau Bring Back THE PENNY?

Started by the shark hunter, November 16, 2015, 12:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"That's good Fash, because now you know where those pennies have been!  :laugh:

Yes, recycled GrAnnie.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

the shark hunter

... lol.  well thank goodness the harper government has saved countless children from swallowing pennies in the future!
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... lol.  well thank goodness the harper government has saved countless children from swallowing pennies in the future!

There you go sharkman. Eliminating the penny was for the children. :laugh3:

Annie

Who knows, maybe that was the reason, Herman! They can't be good to swallow I'd imagine.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... lol.  well thank goodness the harper government has saved countless children from swallowing pennies in the future!

There you go sharkman. Eliminating the penny was for the children. :laugh3:

... well then it's a start.  lol.  surely they swallow other coins too though, especially dimes which are smaller than the penny ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Annie

I would imagine, Shark. A friend of mine, when her son was a baby he swallowed like a handful of change. I found out when I was babysitting and changed his diaper. I think I was payed like 65 cents in poopy money lol Thank goodness nothing got stuck anywhere in him.