News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Would You Like To See Trudeau Bring Back THE PENNY?

Started by the shark hunter, November 16, 2015, 12:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shark hunter

... JUSTIN TRUDEAU'S LIBERALS have vowed to reverse many of HARPER'S policies. what about reinstating THE PENNY?

... i'd love to see the penny return. in fact, i feel that since prices of goods and services are still measured in one cent increments, the feds have a LAWFUL OBLIGATION to keep pennies in circulation ...

... what about you? would you like to see JUSTIN TRUDEAU bring back the penny?

... comments?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... JUSTIN TRUDEAU'S LIBERALS have vowed to reverse many of HARPER'S policies. what about reinstating THE PENNY?

... i'd love to see the penny return. in fact, i feel that since prices of goods and services are still measured in one cent increments, the feds have a LAWFUL OBLIGATION to keep pennies in circulation ...

... what about you? would you like to see JUSTIN TRUDEAU bring back the penny?

... comments?

Trudeau has little understanding or respect for taxpayers, so I doubt he'd care about the cost of it.

the shark hunter

... the preference of posters seems to be no penny ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... the preference of posters seems to be no penny ...

A waste of money and a pain in the ass sharkie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... the preference of posters seems to be no penny ...

Why do you miss the penny the shark hunter?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Fashionista"

... all of the merchants i buy from give prices in penny increments, the prices are not rounded to the nearest five cents.  thus, since the pricing system hasn't changed, i don't believe the government should have removed the penny from circulation ...

... seems obvious to me ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

... all of the merchants i buy from give prices in penny increments, the prices are not rounded to the nearest five cents.  thus, since the pricing system hasn't changed, i don't believe the government should have removed the penny from circulation ...

... seems obvious to me ...

But they round it up or down when you pay sharkman.

Annie

I hate it being rounded up. I wish it would already set at the rounded pricing. On a side not...can you imagine how many pennies have been swallowed by babies and then pooped out?  Lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I hate it being rounded up. I wish it would already set at the rounded pricing. On a side not...can you imagine how many pennies have been swallowed by babies and then pooped out?  Lol

No, I've never thought about it GrAnnie.

Annie

That's always gone through mind when handling change. I know many parents whose kids as babies have swallowed coins and then find it in the diaper. Lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"That's always gone through mind when handling change. I know many parents whose kids as babies have swallowed coins and then find it in the diaper. Lolol

I never had that happen with my children GrAnnie.

Annie

That's good Fash, because now you know where those pennies have been!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"That's good Fash, because now you know where those pennies have been!  :laugh:

Yes, recycled GrAnnie.