The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is This Really a Surprise?

Started by Renee, November 17, 2015, 09:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Alister Crowley used to legit bang goats.  Just fyi. He was a total goat fucker. He ate feces, too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Alister Crowley used to legit bang goats.  Just fyi. He was a total goat fucker. He ate feces, too.

ac_wot

Anonymous

You don't know who Crowley is, do you?  Don't even Google it.

Renee

Quote from: "Dove"You don't know who Crowley is, do you?  Don't even Google it.

Yeah he was a total off the rails creep. No surprises all the way around in this thread. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

And you're gonna love ME, toots....

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah he was a total off the rails creep. No surprises all the way around in this thread. :laugh3:

Shaddup, lardpop. At least I could fit between the rails.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

That's usually what shock fringe "alternative"  belief people say, before they have a really bad time. Just sayin.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Shaddup, lardpop. At least I could fit between the rails.

You couldn't fit your swollen head through a barn door.

STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"

That's usually what shock fringe "alternative"  belief people say, before they have a really bad time. Just sayin.

Or a really good one!!!

:evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Why did Charlie Sheen decide to make this public?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Or a really good one!!!

:evilthoughts2:
 If you call meltdowns punctuated by occasional statements of glee and over use of smilies a good time...perhaps. we shall see ;)

Annie

I think he waited so long hoping the public wouldnt notice how thin he was getting, someone might have been ready to blab and with the election stuff and the Paris attack he might have figured that most people wouldn't  make much of a deal about it. He does look sick though.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

He did it because he got tired of paying hush money to the hooks he brought into his home who found out his dirty little secret.

He claims that he was blackmailed because a few pros found his meds and were putting 2 and 2 together. He's a crazy sleazoid piece of overly entitled garbage and he thinks that by coming clean on this he will somehow be absolved of any further legal entanglements.

In the state of "Kalifornia", if you knowingly infect another person with HIV or AIDS, thru any means, you can be criminally prosecuted. I have a feeling this story isn't over yet folks.

keeper

Hes a piece of shit, i wonder if he is still "WINNING"

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]