The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is This Really a Surprise?

Started by Renee, November 17, 2015, 09:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote[size=150]Charlie Sheen Reveals He's HIV Positive[/size]

Charlie Sheen appeared on the Today show Tuesday morning where he confirmed reports that he is HIV positive.

"I am in fact HIV positive," Sheen said, admitting that he was diagnosed roughly four years ago. "I have to put a stop to this onslaught, this barrage of attacks of sub-truths and very, very harmful stories that are about threatening the health of so many others which couldn't be farther from the truth."

The former Two and a Half Men star sat down for a live interview with Today show anchor Matt Lauer, revealing that he's paid people to keep his diagnosis quiet.

Sheen said that he started having symptoms that included "a series of cluster headaches," and "sweating the bed." He said he spent two to three nights in a row being emergency hospitalized.

"I thought I had a brain tumor. I thought it was over," Sheen told Lauer. "After a battery of tests, they walked in the room and said, 'Boom, here is what's going on.' It's a hard three letters to absorb. You know? It's a turning point in one's life."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/charlie-sheen-reveals-hes-hiv-positive/ar-BBn6Fsv?li=BBgzzfc">http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/c ... li=BBgzzfc">http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/charlie-sheen-reveals-hes-hiv-positive/ar-BBn6Fsv?li=BBgzzfc
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Not even a little bit.

Wasn't for me either. In fact I'm more surprised that the guy is even still alive.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I'm surprise there isn't a long list of women who are now HIV positive too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm surprise there isn't a long list of women who are now HIV positive too.

I have a feeling that some of that has yet to be determined.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
I was a little surprised when I read it. But, I am not surprised after a minute.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
No not surprised, but I'm saddened for so many people.

Bricktop

No.

What IS a surprise is that someone of authority in this popsicle stand had a moment of extreme and nonsensical madness, during which they saw fit to appoint Renee as a moderator.

Firstly, giving an AMERICAN any position of authority is a recipe for corruption, abuse of power, and malicious conduct, vis a vis the many examples of their police shooting innocent, unarmed civilians.

Secondly, attempting to transmogrify Renee from a disturbed and disturbing disaster of a poster into a monitor of others conduct is certainly putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

This is the end of days, the final countdown, the fat into the fire (pun well and truly intended). I am your salvation, children...

Make me welcome...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"No.

What IS a surprise is that someone of authority in this popsicle stand had a moment of extreme and nonsensical madness, during which they saw fit to appoint Renee as a moderator.

Firstly, giving an AMERICAN any position of authority is a recipe for corruption, abuse of power, and malicious conduct, vis a vis the many examples of their police shooting innocent, unarmed civilians.

Secondly, attempting to transmogrify Renee from a disturbed and disturbing disaster of a poster into a monitor of others conduct is certainly putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

This is the end of days, the final countdown, the fat into the fire (pun well and truly intended). I am your salvation, children...

Make me welcome...

You are always welcome Mr. Crowley, you know that.

ac_smile

Renee

Make me welcome...

Oh he's back. How wonderful. I thought I smelled something like used adult diapers and rotten meat.

So is the baby done with his tantrum? Are there no new grenades for you to throw yourself upon for the good of the forum? I guess martyrdom didn't suit you so you just had to drag your moldering carcass back here to beg for crumbs.

Seriously, WTF are you doing here? Your callow lilly livered presence is nauseating. Isn't there some troll retirement village for you to reside? Isn't there a graveyard where old prissy, Dingo diddling, cowards can go to die? If you don't know of one off hand, I strongly suggest you do some quick research and FIND one.

Anonymous

Make me welcome...

You're back? The long winded one is back.

Bricktop

I'm back because I grew weary of tear sodden messages and emails begging me to return and bring lightness back into the dark generated by the latest acquisition to the cadre of misguided moderators; I can clearly see why you plead so ardently for me rejoin and address what is an obvious imbalance.

If the corpulent keyturner thinks for one moment she can subjugate ME, she has a number of other thoughts en route. I'm the freedom rider at the gates of salvation, meat sack, and if you get in my way, you'll become the biggest speed hump since the Rockies.

You will be pleased to know I am no less sweet and charitable for my sequester. Au contraire, I am even more lovable.

But not only has Renee been legged up...(oops, that should read fork-lifted up), but I see where Shen Li has sprouted again. Didn't take long after the one baby per couple rule was dropped, did it? Is it true that the baby's father is a hockey team?

Now, quit your sobbing and wailing, chumps. Mr Crowley is in the house...and I see dead people.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

Make me welcome...

You're back? The long winded one is back.

Yeah, and that long wind will blow your ass down.

cc

QuoteYou're back? The long winded one is back.

"back"? hmmm .. I didn't know he was here in the first place.

He sounds  long winded
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop