Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What were you thinking????

Started by Bricktop, November 18, 2015, 06:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Renee a MOD???

How desperate were you to appoint her to guard the locker room???

She is as qualified to moderate as Donald Trump is to be President of the Jewnited States.

Dump her ass, and appoint someone responsible and non-American.

Like me, fr'instance.

RW

We were looking for a new mod but you were nowhere in sight.

ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Bricktop

Yeah, banging up is what she's good at, alright.

I see she's legged it since my return.

Figures.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"We were looking for a new mod but you were nowhere in sight.

ac_dunno

You are more than welcome to give the corpse my moderators position.

He's obviously on the verge of throwing another tantrum and storming off like the little baby. So if you want to keep the creep around, give it to him. It's either that or he will cry about the situation incessantly.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Hey, at least I am qualified.

I used to be a police officer, remember?? Fair, equitable and just.

Renee

Who are you kidding, old man?  You aren't even qualified to "police" up your own dirty underwear from the bedroom floor, FFS.

BTW, when describing yourself please use words that fit your description. Here are three that you can use for starters..... selfish, opportunistic and manipulative.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

At least I don't need a skyhook to pick up MY dirty underwear.

And I sure as shit don't need literary guidance from an American...a nationality that collectively cannot spell words like centre, neighbour and nuclear.

Go buy a dictionary.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"At least I don't need a skyhook to pick up MY dirty underwear.

And I sure as shit don't need literary guidance from an American...a nationality that collectively cannot spell words like centre, neighbour and nuclear.

Go buy a dictionary.

Is that the best you can do, shit heel?

You and your fellow Aussie are exactly alike....tired, stale and childish. You are nothing but a pair of bloviating baboons who claim intellectual superiority based solely on how much text you can stuff into a dialogue box.

BTW, don't you have to run off and protect us all from the ghosts of your past? ac_lmfao

I'm thinking your presence here says that even those nasty ghosts can't really be bothered coming around to stalk a old broken down hack like you.

Now bugger off before I decide to stop being nice to you.

Bricktop

Regardless of whether or not I am similar to Freud, the reality is that BOTH of us are superior to a bloated beaner who desperately tries to elevate herself (no easy feat without a crane) to our level of intellect and literacy.

You mock and snigger at the the ghosts of my past, dumpling...but pray they don't follow Freud here. Some of them don't play nice, like I do. If they got YOU in their sights, you'd be shredded like a lettuce at McDonalds in no time. And that's a BIG lettuce. Not, of course, that you'd know much about lettuce. Its a vegetable and they don't add it to pizza.

Now, quit flirting. Someone's getting pissed and jealous.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Regardless of whether or not I am similar to Freud, the reality is that BOTH of us are superior to a bloated beaner who desperately tries to elevate herself (no easy feat without a crane) to our level of intellect and literacy.

You mock and snigger at the the ghosts of my past, dumpling...but pray they don't follow Freud here. Some of them don't play nice, like I do. If they got YOU in their sights, you'd be shredded like a lettuce at McDonalds in no time. And that's a BIG lettuce. Not, of course, that you'd know much about lettuce. Its a vegetable and they don't add it to pizza.

Yeah okay back to reality. Regardless of how big and bad you little fucks think you are, this is still just a little backwater flea circus and it means NOTHING to me in real life. In other words you mean nothing as well. Priding yourself on some supposed reputation as a forum terror is like being the sharpest knife in a box of plastic utensils.

Eat shit you bag of noxious gas.

As for the flirting accusation... I wouldn't flirt with you if the world was flooded with piss and you lived in a tree.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Regardless of whether or not I am similar to Freud, the reality is that BOTH of us are superior to a bloated beaner who desperately tries to elevate herself (no easy feat without a crane) to our level of intellect and literacy.

Yeah okay back to reality. Regardless of how big and bad you little fucks think you are, this is still just a little backwater flea circus and it means NOTHING to me in real life. In other words you mean nothing as well. Priding yourself on some supposed reputation as a forum terror is like being the sharpest knife in a box of plastic utensils.

As for the flirting accusation... I wouldn't flirt with you if the world was flooded with piss and you lived in a tree.

And of course, I spend my waking hours thinking of you. For about the same time I think about the zit on the ass of a cheap whore. And with the same revulsion.

Any personal pride I have is beyond the reach of your influence on my life. Even slapping you down and making you look like a twat in the forum is too insignificant to matter...although I enjoy it immensely. And even if this were a box of plastic utensils, I'd rather be the sharpest knife than the dumbest spoon.

If the world were flooded with piss, you'd have no reason to be concerned.

Shit floats.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"

And of course, I spend my waking hours thinking of you. For about the same time I think about the zit on the ass of a cheap whore. And with the same revulsion.

Any personal pride I have is beyond the reach of your influence on my life. Even slapping you down and making you look like a twat in the forum is too insignificant to matter...although I enjoy it immensely. And even if this were a box of plastic utensils, I'd rather be the sharpest knife than the dumbest spoon.

If the world were flooded with piss, you'd have no reason to be concerned.

Shit floats.

Once again you just run off at the mouth and babble out a rash of crap like it has some kind of impact on me.

You obviously are too full of yourself or just too butt fucking dumb to realize that you and anything you have to say doesn't even interest me enough to make me sick.

BTW, if shit floats then you should consider a new profession as a life raft. You would have the proper buoyancy and you would at least finally have a legitimate reason to inflate your self.

Bricktop

Honey, if its true, its not inflating. Just maintaining a natural buoyancy.

Although, claiming superiority over someone who thinks guns are essential to modern living and that Hulk Hogan was a gifted athlete is of no real merit.

My ego is inflated by triumph over equals or betters. You are neither.

May I offer a word of advice, being the philanthropist that I am. Inflating your ego with pizza really doesn't work.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honey, if its true, its not inflating. Just maintaining a natural buoyancy.

Although, claiming superiority over someone who thinks guns are essential to modern living and that Hulk Hogan was a gifted athlete is of no real merit.

My ego is inflated by triumph over equals or betters. You are neither.

May I offer a word of advice, being the philanthropist that I am. Inflating your ego with pizza really doesn't work.

You've never triumphed over anything. Unless you consider being named "king of the tantrum throwing little bitches" a triumph.

Frankly you have a lot of gall even showing your face around here. When you took your ball and went home this last time, most of us simply laughed at you and those that didn't; well they simply did care about you enough to give a single fuck.

Sorry to be the bearer of harsh news but that's the simple truth. You see, you Aussies simply do not endear yourselves to anyone. You are as a rule; arrogant, mean spirited, egocentric, condescending, rude, grossly verbose, socially stunted and just plain old.....unlikeable. The truth is you could disappear again tomorrow and almost no one here would even cock an eyebrow in curiosity as to why.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview