Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Weekend Thread...........

Started by Aryan, May 27, 2016, 11:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

Quote from: "Herman"As you should ceec.

You're an idiot.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/381B86AB-97BE-4C23-AFCF-770099086518_zpslecpyqpl.jpg.html">

You do know that picture is poking fun at liberals who accuse anyone they disagree with as being HITLER?   :laugh:

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/imagejpg2_zps9a487fef.jpg.html">

Say what?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/imagejpg2_zps9a487fef.jpg.html">

Say what?

Interesting hair style and moustache.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Herman"As you should ceec.

You're an idiot.

Not really smell the glove..

CC la femme did say I come here for good clean fun only and we tolerate no ,, ZERO .. uninvited intrusion of ANY kind (idle threat or for real, up close or from a distance) into our real world. We have been down that road before

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/imagejpg2_zps9a487fef.jpg.html">

Say what?

Interesting hair style and moustache.

ac_unsure

Thats Semen's nephew 'Hans'...... as you can see he has rebelled against his Jewish roots and gone for the Hitler look, much to Uncle Semen's dismay.

(Damn the name 'Uncle Semen' sounds pervy as fuck!)

Anonymous

smell the glove

CC la femme did say I come here for good clean fun only and we tolerate no ,, ZERO .. uninvited intrusion of ANY kind (idle threat or for real, up close or from a distance) into our real world. We have been down that road before

Look, I live 15 minutes from her.  We've both known this for almost 10 years or whatever.

What the hell would a good looking, young, single guy with money like me, want an old, married doomsdayer that's afraid of the Muslim invasion?

Give me a break...  If I was gonna stalk anyone, it would be a hot 21 year old blue eyed, blonde haired beauty.  And even then, stalking is not my style.

I nip any such accusations in the bud, before they take on a life of their own!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"

Look, I live 15 minutes from her.  We've both known this for almost 10 years or whatever.

What the hell would a good looking, young, single guy with money like me, want an old, married doomsdayer that's afraid of the Muslim invasion?

Give me a break...  If I was gonna stalk anyone, it would be a hot 21 year old blue eyed, blonde haired beauty.  And even then, stalking is not my style.

I nip any such accusations in the bud, before they take on a life of their own!

I feel she was speaking about her group that does not allow any outside, uninvited intrusion.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview