The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is DD/Freud a Tranny or a Mental Case

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "MrPickles"Actually, I feel sorry for Freud.

First off, he is unemployed, hence his ability to be online on a more than healthy basis. Second, he lives with 3 other fellow former "flamers" who invited them in when they learned of his financial situation. Third, and here is the kicker, these former "flamers" are in a bad situation themselves, as they basically live off a government stipend intended for one of these former "flamers" retarded child and they themselves bounce around from job to job trying to find something that sticks. Freud himself told others two of them had seasonal jobs as tour bus drivers for a bit but lost them when the season was over and they then went back to sponging off the mentally challenged child.

But Freud brings a tear to my eye when I read about him pretending to be a woman, like he is unsure of his sexuality or even worse trying anything possible for some kind of human contact. He lives in a fantasy world in his head, just ask him, about being this one time big man on a flaming forum when in reality he was nothing more than a bit player, but for him to speak about himself in such reverence is pretty sad, and then hearing about him pretending to be a woman, to me, seems like a pretty serious cry for help if not for his living condition but definately for his mental make up.

He is now telling anyone who will listen how he is in love with another "flamer", Tom Cruise jumping on couches style at another forum. Its hard to believe this to being true since he enjoys portraying himself as a woman, but then again, the internet is full of its own share of weirdos whom date and marry convicted murderers and child abusers, so maybe it is par for the proverbial course.

I believe every single word of this.

RW

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "RW"Joe, why do you talk of Mel as if we don't know him?

You don't know me quite as well as you think you do!

I know you better than Joe does :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Joe is harmless.  I actually like the guy!

It seems new posters can reply to threads, but cannot start a new one.  I'm guessing there's a minimum post count required or something?  This is fine, it's just that trying to start a "new topic" within an existing thread may prove to not work so well...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

One thing I should add, and keep in mind that I am Net savvy, and my eyesight is still OK...

The Capcha you've implemented must be on the extreme end of difficulty, since it was quite difficult to pass...  Not that it matters to me, but I can assure you some others may have some difficulty, especially if they aren't familiar with Capcha at an extreme difficulty...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

And I'm not joking...  It was fucking difficult!  Thanks, RW!

smell the glove

4chan utilizes Capcha also, but nowhere near the difficulty as this place does!

RW

There are some janky ones but you just need to hit the button for a new one.  Out of 15, I only found one that was extremely difficult.  The rest were clear as a bell.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

RW, I had to refresh through about 10...

Maybe it's just me, but give me a minute and I will screen cap MY examples...

smell the glove

It seems to now be fixed, with "address numbers" taking precedent, as opposed to Capcha.

However, this still did show up right now...

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hdt8jd.png">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

RW, not that it matters to me, but I had a hell of a time with the Capcha.  I know here it is set to a maximum level, since I have also posted at other places where it is easier!

Don't worry about it!

I know you need to keep out the bots, but the double edged sword...  The legitimate poster that gets frustrated with the "requirements!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview