The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is DD/Freud a Tranny or a Mental Case

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I'm still taking bets on how long until Mel shows up.  I can't wait!  HAHAHA

Another anti semite RW?

I wouldn't say that.  Let's just say he embodies the name of this subforum.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. With a handle like Mel Gibson I assumed he was an anti semite.

He does blame minorities for his own shortcomings, but he blames women more than any ethnic group.

Then takes it out on his cat.

I just can't wait for the pics.  The bloody toilet paper, guns to his head, expensive salt and pepper shakers....

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm still taking bets on how long until Mel shows up.  I can't wait!  HAHAHA

Another anti semite RW?

Ah, thanks for the heads up. With a handle like Mel Gibson I assumed he was an anti semite.

He does blame minorities for his own shortcomings, but he blames women more than any ethnic group.

I just can't wait for the pics.  The bloody toilet paper, guns to his head, expensive salt and pepper shakers....

Hahaha

I saw that bloody asswipe....GRRRROOOOSSSSS!!

RW

Another anti semite RW?

Hahaha

I can't wait for all the "cunts" and "whores" and "eating out each other's cunts" and the misuse of the word "whom".

HAHAHA!

Mel makes Odinson look like an alter boy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Hopefully, they put a stop to that. Why does he save his worst shit for this place? He can be quite normal on VF.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hopefully, they put a stop to that. Why does he save his worst shit for this place? He can be quite normal on VF.

He doesn't.  He get turfed from VF all the time then comes here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hopefully, they put a stop to that. Why does he save his worst shit for this place? He can be quite normal on VF.

If he does return and does that, posts will be deleted and temporary bans issued.

Anonymous

Another anti semite RW?

Hahaha

I can't wait for all the "cunts" and "whores" and "eating out each other's cunts" and the misuse of the word "whom".

HAHAHA!

Mel makes Odinson look like an alter boy.

What a man. Guys like that need their asses kicked.

Aryan

I like Mel, he's funny.   ac_biggrin

Renee

Another anti semite RW?

Hahaha

The pics of the heroin he scores are the best.  :thumbup:

Has anyone actually seen him around recently? I believe hes's been MIA from here and Van for awhile now. Maybe the poor slob OD'd.

Some of that cheap shit on the street isn't really heroin and its a toxic mix of God knows what. One blast and its the dirt nap. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"

Has anyone actually seen him around recently? I believe hes's been MIA from here and Van for awhile now. Maybe the poor slob OD'd.

Some of that cheap shit on the street isn't really heroin and its a toxic mix of God knows what. One blast and its the dirt nap. ac_biggrin

You just had to say that.......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

DrGoats

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If he does return and does that, posts will be deleted and temporary bans issued.

Yes because that solved the problem last time, and the time before that and before that.

How many time do you need to cut yourself before you figure out which end is the sharp side??

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Renee"

You just had to say that.......

:laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview