News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Who is behind the migrant invasion of Europe and Why.....

Started by Aryan, November 23, 2015, 12:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

just for the record, Scouse does not have the information processing capability to actually form an allegiance to a political ideology.

His Hitler outfit is from a costume shop.

By all means revile his idiotic posts, but by no means believe that he is true to his vapid rantings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"just for the record, Scouse does not have the information processing capability to actually form an allegiance to a political ideology.

By all means revile his idiotic posts, but by no means believe that he is true to his vapid rantings.

I felt his posts were for entertainment purposes as shin would put it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"just for the record, Scouse does not have the information processing capability to actually form an allegiance to a political ideology.

I actually didn't mind the fucker when he first came here. He doesn't know when to give the troll shit a rest though.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I actually didn't mind the fucker when he first came here. He doesn't know when to give the troll shit a rest though.

He was and still is a fucking skinhead moron. Proper decorum and forum etiquette precludes me from saying what I think should be done with people like him.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He was and still is a fucking skinhead moron. Proper decorum and forum etiquette precludes me from saying what I think should be done with people like him.

Don't you think that Scouse and oddstain are really a couple of attention whoring posers? In oddstain's case add absolutely no life.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol poor Renee, she's still really sore about the obesity remarks

Is she? She is usually the first person to make fat jokes.

Aryan

She's probably selective about who she allows to make fun of her weight problem........ she's nearly as sensitive about that as she is about Jews being criticised.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"She's probably selective about who she allows to make fun of her weight problem........ she's nearly as sensitive about that as she is about Jews being criticised.

The last thing Renee is is sensitive. She also doesn't give about Jews being criticized. She has a low tolerance for stupidity.

Aryan

Or more precisely what she deems as being 'stupidity', ie people she disagrees with.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or more precisely what she deems as being 'stupidity', ie people she disagrees with.

Your stupidity is why she disagrees with you. Hey, if you were in Edmonton, I'd hire you to wash my SUV for me.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or more precisely what she deems as being 'stupidity', ie people she disagrees with.

Your stupidity is why she disagrees with you. Hey, if you were in Edmonton, I'd hire you to wash my SUV for me.

Define my stupidity o wise one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Define my stupidity o wise one.

You have 430 posts to choose from.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yoo funnehhhhh

Me serious paleface. Think about it, $10 bucks for a basic wash, $20 for a vacuum and $30 for a little Armour All. I hire whites to do all my menial labour jobs. It's what you guys do best.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview