News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Who is behind the migrant invasion of Europe and Why.....

Started by Aryan, November 23, 2015, 12:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Strange that, where I live its only turks and pakis who wash cars for money

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Strange that, where I live its only turks and pakis who wash cars for money

Here immigrants do monkey for a year or so and then get their professional qualifications recognized. After that, the lower skilled economy requires an abundant pool of lazy, uneducated white trash to keep our cars clean, beds made and milkshakes poured. Serious offer, if you are here in Edmonton, you can clean our vehicles for $$

Aryan

Why the fuck would I travel all the way to Edmonton (Canada I think?) to wash your fucking car lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Why the fuck would I travel all the way to Edmonton (Canada I think?) to wash your fucking car lol

It's a city of a million people. We have lots of successful minority immigrants like me looking to hire uneducated whites to do our monkey work. Think about it. It's not like someone like you would have any other opportunities.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Why the fuck would I travel all the way to Edmonton (Canada I think?) to wash your fucking car lol

It's a city of a million people. We have lots of successful minority immigrants like me looking to hire uneducated whites to do our monkey work. Think about it. It's not like someone like you would have any other opportunities.

:laugh3:

Aryan

You are seriously misinformed  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You are seriously misinformed  ac_lmfao

You didn't know where Edmonton is remember? I'm offering you an opportunity to get off the dole and do something productive for a change. You Brits like dogs better than kids. There are professional minorities that would gladly hire you to clean up dog shit from their lawns. I'm sure you could eventually catch on to this valuable skill.

Aryan

I'm not on the dole or a dish washer.   :001_rolleyes:

There's too many gullible people on the internet I swear....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not on the dole or a dish washer.   :001_rolleyes:

There's too many gullible people on the internet I swear....

I don't believe the first part, but I do the second. Your act is troll/flame bait and nothing more. BF is dead and gone, get the fuck over it.

Aryan

Lol I dont care about BF being gone? And its not my fault if some people hate to hear the truth about the kikes  :laugh3:

Anonymous

You do not know where Edmonton is? That is amazing.

Aryan

I  live in England princess, why the fuck would I give a shit about anywhere in  Canada?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I  live in England princess, why the fuck would I give a shit about anywhere in  Canada?

I never said you should care. I am amazed you do not know where it is or have even heard of it. I do not live in England "princess", but I have heard of all of her major cities. I could tell you which geographic region of the country they are in too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I  live in England princess, why the fuck would I give a shit about anywhere in  Canada?

I never said you should care. I am amazed you do not know where it is or have even heard of it. I do not live in England "princess", but I have heard of all of her major cities. I could tell you which geographic region of the country they are in too.

Scouse doesn't know Edmonton is in Canada?

ac_wot

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Scouse doesn't know Edmonton is in Canada?

ac_wot

Probably not enough GOD DAMNED Joooooooos in Edmonton for it to hold his attention.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview