Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Renee Power Drunk with Mod Power????

Started by Aryan, November 23, 2015, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

ac_lmfao

Talk about more chiefs than Indians, on a board with a maximum of 6 regular posters there's almost as many fucking moderators...

Renee the forum whale has been keen to flex her mod muscle at my expense at least 3 times now over petty crap...   :001_rolleyes:  

So in case the obese lover of all things kosher chooses to ban me, I'll take this opportunity to say Fuck you Renee, and for the love of allah LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

RW

Quality over quantity slappy.

We'll see you tomorrow.  Maybe by then you'll learn some manners.  If not, I will make you my personal BOFH ball.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"ac_lmfao

Talk about more chiefs than Indians, on a board with a maximum of 6 regular posters there's almost as many fucking moderators...

Renee the forum whale has been keen to flex her mod muscle at my expense at least 3 times now over petty crap...   :001_rolleyes:  

So in case the obese lover of all things kosher chooses to ban me, I'll take this opportunity to say Fuck you Renee, and for the love of allah LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

I don't need to ban you. You are stuck forever behind the bars of this cage where I can poke you in the ass with all the sticks at my command.

I can get rid of anything deemed inappropriate that you choose to post, I can sensor your hate speech and I can make you stamp your feet and spaz out almost at will. All it takes is but a few seconds of my time.

This place is NOT what you are used to. It's not a free for all where you and your shit rat friends can defecate in the corners and swing from the chandeliers. Get it Adolf!

If that is what in your crippled mind amounts to being drunk with power, then so be it. The more rational and civilized posters of this forum would call it prudent housekeeping. After all, who wants your neo-Nazi monkey shit thrown around in their house even if it confined to a closet in the basement?    

Bye now; have fun stealing hubcaps or sucking dicks or whatever it is you do to pass the time when your aren't obsessing over the evil God damn Joooooooows, you fucking dolt. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

What are you complaining about.

That's twice as many posters as Bastard Factory, without the idiocy of you and your former colleagues. And as I recall, most of BF was made up of the proprietors alters, managed by a gay slut,with you and the Irish fag the dog and pony show.

Miss it, do you?

The problem with you is words form in your brain, but on the way to your fingers they stop off for a couple of pints.

Oh, and in my view...you weren't much chop as the dog.

Anonymous

Even if the 6 regular posters part is true, we still have twice as many female posters as old evs' forum. That is including Dick Diana who is actually a fucking guy.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Even if the 6 regular posters part is true, we still have twice as many female posters as old evs' forum. That is including Dick Diana who is actually a fucking guy.

Why do you think he shows up here? It's his only chance to talk to a woman. I guarantee that little boy has never been laid in his entire wasted life.

What was it you said the other day...."couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a fist full of pardons"? Well, that's the Scouse; his pee-pee ain't never been wet outside of his Saturday night bath.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Why do you think he shows up here? It's his only chance to talk to a woman. I guarantee that little boy has never been laid in his entire wasted life.

What was it you said the other day...."couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a fist full of pardons"? Well, that's the Scouse; his pee-pee ain't never been wet outside of his Saturday night bath.

Scouse, oddstain, are not popular with women, which is why they come here. Their only fucking chance to talk to a woman besides their mommys.

Aryan

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

That's twice as many posters as Bastard Factory, without the idiocy of you and your former colleagues. And as I recall, most of BF was made up of the proprietors alters, managed by a gay slut,with you and the Irish fag the dog and pony show.

Miss it, do you?

The problem with you is words form in your brain, but on the way to your fingers they stop off for a couple of pints.

Leaopardcocks is that you?  

I thought you were in jail for kiddi fiddling  :laugh:

keeper

Why can't you just post like normal people?  What enjoyment do you get from being a dick ALL THE TIME

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Why can't you just post like normal people?  What enjoyment do you get from being a dick ALL THE TIME

Because that little Neo-Nazi homo ain't happy unless someone is shoving a schvance up his ass. That way he can cry and bite the pillow with his mentally deficient, asshole buddies.

keeper

Anonymous

Scouse, oddstain, are not popular with women, which is why they come here. Their only fucking chance to talk to a woman besides their mommys.

Odinson and DD are bullshitters that nobody in their right mind would want to read.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Miss it, do you?

Leaopardcocks is that you?  

I thought you were in jail for kiddi fiddling  :laugh:

Like I said, you aren't that great as a dog.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Odinson and DD are bullshitters that nobody in their right mind would want to read.

I believe it was shin who said the reason he posts is for the entertainment value..

Some people find this entertaining.

Rambo Wong

Renee is Wonderful (edit)

(keeper) No Mod abuse will be tolerated

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview