Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What size is your ....?

Started by Annie, November 23, 2015, 11:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"What size is your tree if you're gonna put up? We had a big one that was like 7 feet but I really didn't feel like lugging it out of storage and spend hours putting it together only to find it every morning with half the branches pulled out and or bent. Two of our cats like to climb it and nap inside. I just came back from Walmart with a tree that's only two pieces and a lot skinnier. It'll take up so much less space and easy to put up  ac_dance

Christmas trees is not what I thought this thread would be about. :laugh:

Annie

Nope they don't have underwear there, Shen  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Haha Seoul, you caught that too  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Nope they don't have underwear there, Shen  :laugh3:

Not yet anyway GrAnnie.

Annie

Value Village sells used undies!   :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Value Village sells used undies!   :yahoo:

They have great Halloween costumes too.

Annie

They do have great Halloween stuff. Oh and collectable toys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They do have great Halloween stuff. Oh and collectable toys.

I bought some material there for my children's costumes in the past.

Annie

It's a great place to get stuff like old records, board games (only good if all the pieces are there) and other interesting stuff you don't see around anywhere. My daughter bought a mini claw machine for like 15 bucks. To buy online it's a lot more. It's so cute, she fills it with candies and little toys. Its plays a song as you're manuvering the claw. It takes any change or play for free.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It's a great place to get stuff like old records, board games (only good if all the pieces are there) and other interesting stuff you don't see around anywhere. My daughter bought a mini claw machine for like 15 bucks. To buy online it's a lot more. It's so cute, she fills it with candies and little toys. Its plays a song as you're manuvering the claw. It takes any change or play for free.

About $20-$25 I think GrAnnie.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They're about $100 on Amazon.ca

Maybe it's a bigger one..

The ones I'm looking at are small.

Annie

This is the one she has:

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/tru_prod_images/Claw-Arcade-Game--pTRU1-6391935dt.jpg">

Some places they're like 25 bucks and others are more. I'm guessing American and Canadian prices are the difference.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"This is the one she has:

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/tru_prod_images/Claw-Arcade-Game--pTRU1-6391935dt.jpg">

Some places they're like 25 bucks and others are more. I'm guessing American and Canadian prices are the difference.

I did a price check and that is the size they showed. The cheapest I found was $19.99..

So, with the exchange rate since it was American and GST it would be about $25 Canadian.

Annie

Yep, some prices ask for a lot more. Crazy. She's happy she got it and it was just like new.