The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What size is your ....?

Started by Annie, November 23, 2015, 11:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

What size is your tree if you're gonna put up? We had a big one that was like 7 feet but I really didn't feel like lugging it out of storage and spend hours putting it together only to find it every morning with half the branches pulled out and or bent. Two of our cats like to climb it and nap inside. I just came back from Walmart with a tree that's only two pieces and a lot skinnier. It'll take up so much less space and easy to put up  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

I might put a Xmas sock up for my nephew,  other then that I don't do anything for decorating or Xmas.

cc

A sexy stocking over the fireplace will be about it .. with a note telling Santa where the other one is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Ya, I've never done a whole lot of decorating for Christmas but I do always have a couple Santa ornaments around because my Grandma LOVED Christmas and whenever I put the big plastic Santa out, it somehow gets turned by itself... I'm serious, one year I actually got to see it move as if an invisible hand turned it to face me. I like to think it was my late Grandma messing with me because she would totally do that lol.  If you were closer Keep, I'd totally put a stocking out for you  and I'd fill it  with all sorts of sexy stuff  ac_biggrin   Haha CC, got a thing for Santa huh you naughty girl  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"What size is your tree if you're gonna put up? We had a big one that was like 7 feet but I really didn't feel like lugging it out of storage and spend hours putting it together only to find it every morning with half the branches pulled out and or bent. Two of our cats like to climb it and nap inside. I just came back from Walmart with a tree that's only two pieces and a lot skinnier. It'll take up so much less space and easy to put up  ac_dance

Big lol at the title of this thread Annie. :laugh:

keeper

Awwww Thank you Annie thats very sweet of you ac_blush

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"What size is your tree if you're gonna put up? We had a big one that was like 7 feet but I really didn't feel like lugging it out of storage and spend hours putting it together only to find it every morning with half the branches pulled out and or bent. Two of our cats like to climb it and nap inside. I just came back from Walmart with a tree that's only two pieces and a lot skinnier. It'll take up so much less space and easy to put up  ac_dance

Big lol at the title of this thread Annie. :laugh:

Muahaha Shen you caught that  ac_biggrin

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"Awwww Thank you Annie thats very sweet of you ac_blush

ac_drinks  acc_hugz

Anonymous

We have a seven foot tree we bought at Wal Mart..

Our lights are up year round, but we don't turn them on until December 1 usually..

Our tree and decorations will go up on Saturday..

I love Christmas so much.

ac_smile

Renee

We used to put up a 10 foot tree. That used to mean a ladder, a lot of cursing and a balancing act to decorate the damn thing. But the end result is beautifully impressive. I love the look of big trees; if the room is appropriate for it. Thank God for cathedral ceilings.

This year I'm doing a 7 footer. In the future I'll get a bigger one. :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"We used to put up a 10 foot tree. That used to mean a ladder, a lot of cursing and a balancing act to decorate the damn thing. But the end result is beautifully impressive. I love the look of big trees; if the room is appropriate for it. Thank God for cathedral ceilings.

Mommy and I are going out Saturday to buy a new tree. Not sure what I want yet. I'll see what they have at Canadian Tire.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"We used to put up a 10 foot tree. That used to mean a ladder, a lot of cursing and a balancing act to decorate the damn thing. But the end result is beautifully impressive. I love the look of big trees; if the room is appropriate for it. Thank God for cathedral ceilings.

Mommy and I are going out Saturday to buy a new tree. Not sure what I want yet. I'll see what they have at Canadian Tire.

Wow, Christmas trees and tires. You Canadians really know how to do it up.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Wow, Christmas trees and tires. You Canadians really know how to do it up.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  :laugh:

No, no, no. Canadian Tire may have been just an automotive supply store chain at one time, but not anymore.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en.html">http://www.canadiantire.ca/en.html

Annie

Ohmygawd I looove Canadian Tire! They have everything!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohmygawd I looove Canadian Tire! They have everything!!

You can't buy underwear there though.  :icon_wink: