The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Do You Ever See DRONES Where You Live?

Started by the shark hunter, November 24, 2015, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

the shark hunter

... i was wondering when it would happen and it finally did ...

... a couple weeks ago i spotted the first ever DRONE i've seen at my home.  it flew south along the shore past my house ...

... how about you?  do you ever see DRONES where you live?

... comments?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i was wondering when it would happen and it finally did ...

... a couple weeks ago i spotted the first ever DRONE i've seen at my home.  it flew south along the shore past my house ...

... comments?

I saw a hobby/toy one floating around.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i was wondering when it would happen and it finally did ...

... comments?

... hi Shen Li!  how are you today?

... is that right, you did see one eh?  the one i saw was an INDIA-made rustom-1 UAV drone, or at least it looked like one ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

... comments?

... is that right, you did see one eh?  the one i saw was an INDIA-made rustom-1 UAV drone, or at least it looked like one ...

Not too bad buddy, even though we had a helluva snow storm yesterday. Hundreds of accidents around the city.

Look dude, you're talking to the wrong person. I don't know anything about the types of drones. I do know the one I saw was of the hobby variety. Still, it was kinda cool.

How do you feel about someday your food being delivered by drone. I hope it happens. No tip required. :laugh3:

the shark hunter

... comments?

Not too bad buddy, even though we had a helluva snow storm yesterday. Hundreds of accidents around the city.

Look dude, you're talking to the wrong person. I don't know anything about the types of drones. I do know the one I saw was of the hobby variety. Still, it was kinda cool.

How do you feel about someday your food being delivered by drone. I hope it happens. No tip required. :laugh3:

... sounds great, Shen! thanks for your comments!

Anonymous

... comments?

... sounds great, Shen! thanks for your comments!

HAHA, I'll order a pizza and have it delivered to your place in Powell River by drone. It's on me. ac_drinks

Anonymous

... comments?

What were they being used for?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "seoulbro"

... comments?

... i've no idea, seoulbro.  surveillance of some sort presumably.  i'm hoping it comes back so i can capture it on video ...

... i did however get some video footage of the red surveillance plane that patrols my area all the time and i'm going to include it in the video editorial i post on my webpage next month ...

Anonymous

... comments?

... i've no idea, seoulbro.  surveillance of some sort presumably.  i'm hoping it comes back so i can capture it on video ...

... i did however get some video footage of the red surveillance plane that patrols my area all the time and i'm going to include it in the video editorial i post on my webpage next month ...

What red surveillance plane? Who owns it?

the shark hunter

... comments?

... the federal government of canada ...

Anonymous

... comments?

... the federal government of canada ...

How do you know that the shark hunters?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Fashionista"How do you know that the shark hunters?

... hi Fashionista!

... the planes are easy to identify as canada's DHC-8-100 aircraft.  and they even have the word "SURVEILLANCE" written on them in big letters.  it's no secret that the feds deploy these planes in BC ...

Anonymous

^They are for maritime pollution surveillance sharkie.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"^They are for maritime pollution surveillance sharkie.

... and yet they fly over a town all the time?  i know you're not that naive, Shen ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^They are for maritime pollution surveillance sharkie.

... and yet they fly over a town all the time?  i know you're not that naive, Shen ...

Naïve about what sharkie? Maritime pollution control along our coastline? Where did you expect them to be? In Herman's canola field in buttfuck Saskatchewan. :laugh: