Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Do You Ever See DRONES Where You Live?

Started by the shark hunter, November 24, 2015, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^They are for maritime pollution surveillance sharkie.

... and yet they fly over a town all the time?  i know you're not that naive, Shen ...

Naïve about what sharkie? Maritime pollution control along our coastline? Where did you expect them to be? In Herman's canola field in buttfuck Saskatchewan. :laugh:

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"

... and yet they fly over a town all the time?  i know you're not that naive, Shen ...

Naïve about what sharkie? Maritime pollution control along our coastline? Where did you expect them to be? In Herman's canola field in buttfuck Saskatchewan. :laugh:

... well, for one thing, there is no pollution where i live, Shen Li ...

... i'm sorry if i offended you, but i just don't believe what the government says.  i think they are monitoring PEOPLE, not nonexistent pollution ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Scoundrel

... i'm sorry if i offended you, but i just don't believe what the government says.  i think they are monitoring PEOPLE, not nonexistent pollution ...

Just maybe there's no pollution there because the surveillance planes are finding it and it's being cleaned up. It's elementary Sherlock?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Scoundrel"

Just maybe there's no pollution there because the surveillance planes are finding it and it's being cleaned up. It's elementary Sherlock?

... is it too hard to accept that the feds are conducting surveillance where i live?  seems to be ...

Scoundrel

... is it too hard to accept that the feds are conducting surveillance where i live?  seems to be ...

Are you polluting the waters? If not you can sleep tight tonight.

the shark hunter

Are you polluting the waters? If not you can sleep tight tonight.

... the only polluter here is the government, both in the water by licensing waste dumping operations and in the sky with aerial chemtrail spraying ...

Anonymous

Hey, don't be making fun of my crops. Jealous competitors might buy a drone to find out my secrets to big yields.