Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Welll

Started by Anonymous, November 24, 2015, 11:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My daughters have been looking at pictures of 5 week fetus's and discussing this in detail all day lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I think it's contagious lol

I'm just fucking happy as hell for both of us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

:yahoo:  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

:yahoo:  ac_wub

Hold on world, a little Iron Chink and a little Dove are on the way.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Congratulations to both the expecting posters.

Bricktop

Congratulations to the expecting mothers AND FATHERS.

Anonymous

My husband is super excited. I'm really up and down. I've had this anxiety attack going on ever since. I'm 35, so I was reading up on pregnancy at 35 and over....I guess I'm "advanced maternal age" and there is a host of risks involved. It's pretty nerve racking...any here have a baby at 35 +?

Bricktop

Not me.

However, daughter in law just had a beautiful bouncing baby boy and she's 40.

Renee

Quote from: "Dove"My husband is super excited. I'm really up and down. I've had this anxiety attack going on ever since. I'm 35, so I was reading up on pregnancy at 35 and over....I guess I'm "advanced maternal age" and there is a host of risks involved. It's pretty nerve racking...any here have a baby at 35 +?

I was 38 with the last pregnancy. She was an "oops" baby.  :laugh3:

If there is anything specifically you are concerned about......have a candid discussion with your OBGYN.

Just follow what the Dr. tells you, watch your blood glucose levels, keep track of you blood pressure and get lots of folic acid in the first 3 months. More and more women today are choosing to wait and have children at a later age. In fact 35 is really not that bad. Some women are into there 40s and they are having kids. The majority of women who are older do just fine. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  

Although you might be at risk more so for certain complications you should be fine as long as you are healthy. But as with any pregnancy, regardless of the mother's age, there are no guarantees. Just relax, don't freak out, and take it one step at a time. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"My husband is super excited. I'm really up and down. I've had this anxiety attack going on ever since. I'm 35, so I was reading up on pregnancy at 35 and over....I guess I'm "advanced maternal age" and there is a host of risks involved. It's pretty nerve racking...any here have a baby at 35 +?

What risks are you talking about Dove?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"She was an "oops" baby.  :laugh3:

As in "oops" I shouldn't have got drunk in that sailor's hangout??

DiL had LOTS of tests that ensured that the baby was fine all through the pregnancy. If there are any anomalies, they can pick them up very early.

You'll be fine.

Besides, you have a God to look after you.

Anonymous

Thank you guys.  Shen I was referring to all the talk of hypertension, birth defects and all that. I shouldn't have gone reading lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Truth. But that doesn't mean things always go smooth like you want.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Truth. But that doesn't mean things always go smooth like you want.

No, it certainly doesn't Dove.