News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Re: Life Is Not Improving In EU....YAHOOOOO!!!!

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2012, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Other countries in Europe should have adopted these growth-oriented reforms.

We also have rich natural-resources.

I think we should severe ties to those stripped european countries and start creating trade-relations with Russia which has immense natural-resources.

The Nordic countries that are part of the EU should consider withdrawing as the UK is now doing. Most countries in Europe are a mess and the more fiscally prudent Nordic ones will be expected to pay more to loser nations like Spain, Greece, Italy and France. F*ck, even Germany is in recession now I heard.

The greek president ranted a while ago "who are finnish to judge us!?"... Well, our country is not on the verge of destruction.

Have you heard how greeks spent their aid-sum? 400 tanks and 8 cruisers for the armed forces...

The old losers are still in the government and they are not cutting down their benefits.

Same thing in Italy and in Spain. Spaniards have a expensive monarch and we have to pay for that shitheads dinner.

The bank-aid is going to the leadership as bounties.

EU is doomed.

Germany, France etc. have nothing to give to us except fashion and a money-blackhole.

Odinson

The Nordic countries that are part of the EU should consider withdrawing as the UK is now doing. Most countries in Europe are a mess and the more fiscally prudent Nordic ones will be expected to pay more to loser nations like Spain, Greece, Italy and France. F*ck, even Germany is in recession now I heard.

The greek president ranted a while ago "who are finnish to judge us!?"... Well, our country is not on the verge of destruction.

Have you heard how greeks spent their aid-sum? 400 tanks and 8 cruisers for the armed forces...

The old losers are still in the government and they are not cutting down their benefits.

Same thing in Italy and in Spain. Spaniards have a expensive monarch and we have to pay for that shitheads dinner.

The bank-aid is going to the leadership as bounties.

EU is doomed.

Germany, France etc. have nothing to give to us except fashion and a money-blackhole.

I hadn't heard how the Greeks have been spending their aid money. I have little faith in most EU countries to do the right thing though. France is f*cked and Germany is in recession. The EU is indeed doomed. The Nordic countries should get out as fast as possible. Is there much support for this in Finland Odie?

All I hear is negativity against EU. That is why Finland is all the time jamming the decision making. We are pissed. Majority of us hate EU and a big percent have not made their minds yet.

Odinson

They are trying to turn europe into USA. Too much history, people are too different, we want to make our own decisions, we want to be independent.

Commerce between nations can exist without unification.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"They are trying to turn europe into USA. Too much history, people are too different, we want to make our own decisions, we want to be independent.

Commerce between nations can exist without unification.

This is true, but you do realize that the whole world will be a vassal state of China in the future. You'll love working for us Odie, we treat our employees very well. ;)

:lol:

Odinson

Europe will most likely unite if facing a common enemy.

War-economy turned on, debts swiped clean and leopard 2 tanks soon knocking on beijings door. ;)

But of course nukes have started flying before that and we will all be dead.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Europe will most likely unite if facing a common enemy.

War-economy turned on, debts swiped clean and leopard 2 tanks soon knocking on beijings door. ;)

But of course nukes have started flying before that and we will all be dead.

It's funny countries of the EU are approaching Beijing hat in hand looking for relief from their crushing debt brought on by years of reckless spending. Europe has heavy debt while the Chinese have heaps of cash. The USA knew the USSR could not last with it's reckless broke economy. Beijing will bide it's time waiting for North America and Europe to do the same.

Nice, a cock-fight. ;)

China runs similar to nazi-germany.

The situation is not like in soviet-union. Not even close.

Odinson

It's funny countries of the EU are approaching Beijing hat in hand looking for relief from their crushing debt brought on by years of reckless spending. Europe has heavy debt while the Chinese have heaps of cash. The USA knew the USSR could not last with it's reckless broke economy. Beijing will bide it's time waiting for North America and Europe to do the same.

Nice, a cock-fight. ;)

China runs similar to nazi-germany.

The situation is not like in soviet-union. Not even close.

I am Chinese Odie and China sees itself as the greatest continuous civilization the world has ever known. The 2+ colonial exploitation by neophyte Western countries are seen as a blip in history. The natural order is China as the centre of the universe and everyone else accepting this "natural order".

Same thing in europe.

Every empire has it´s ups and downs.

Things change.

The british empire was thought to be ever lasting.

Odinson

I am Chinese Odie and China sees itself as the greatest continuous civilization the world has ever known. The 2+ colonial exploitation by neophyte Western countries are seen as a blip in history. The natural order is China as the centre of the universe and everyone else accepting this "natural order".

Same thing in europe.

Every empire has it´s ups and downs.

Things change.

The british empire was thought to be ever lasting.

Britain, Spain, France and the USA are all seen as temporary upstarts at best. Not built to last.

Europeans share the same "we are the light" thought pattern.

The top things in my mind at the moment.

I´m hungry, I´m horny and my leg is busted.

Odinson

Britain, Spain, France and the USA are all seen as temporary upstarts at best. Not built to last.

Europeans share the same "we are the light" thought pattern.

The top things in my mind at the moment.

I´m hungry, I´m horny and my leg is busted.

If I was there I could help you with two out of three. I'll let you guess which ones. ;)

You would attend to my leg and make food? :) that is so thoughtful. ;)

Odinson

If I was there I could help you with two out of three. I'll let you guess which ones. ;)

You would attend to my leg and make food? :) that is so thoughtful. ;)

Yeah, those are the two I meant. :roll:

Much appreaciated but my leg can heal itself. ;)

Odinson

Yeah, those are the two I meant. :roll:

Much appreaciated but my leg can heal itself. ;)

That's what I was thinking Odie. The other two require my tender loving care my Nordic Gawd. :D

That is what only you can provide, my asian queen. ;)

Odinson

EU

Uh Odi you realize the Snakehead Lady Shin Li, who has been cyber whoring it up with you is married and pregnant?

But more importantly she has been wishing and hoping for the economic ruin of the EU, cheering "yahoo" when the economy there goes for a sht, I'm tellin ya man it's fcked up in her brain, the ruination of an economy is her dream...now I know Norway is not part of the EU but ...

Norway's trade is dominated by the EU and Norway is the EU's 4th most important import partner. Norway to EU trade amounted to €91.85 billion in 2008, primarily energy supplies. The EU's exports to Norway amounted to €43.58 billion, primarily manufactured products

As the EU goes...so goes Norway and as the EU goes...so goes the world to a lesser extent...and the biggest joke is she claims to know some thing about economies and business? It's fckin petty and pathetic what comes from that "thing".

EU

http://patrickbelhon.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/tax-real-estate-the-truth-of-the-home-sale-tax1.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "EU"Uh Odi you realize the Snakehead Lady Shin Li, who has been cyber whoring it up with you is married and pregnant?

But more importantly she has been wishing and hoping for the economic ruin of the EU, cheering "yahoo" when the economy there goes for a sht, I'm tellin ya man it's fcked up in her brain, the ruination of an economy is her dream...now I know Norway is not part of the EU but ...

Norway's trade is dominated by the EU and Norway is the EU's 4th most important import partner. Norway to EU trade amounted to €91.85 billion in 2008, primarily energy supplies. The EU's exports to Norway amounted to €43.58 billion, primarily manufactured products

As the EU goes...so goes Norway and as the EU goes...so goes the world to a lesser extent...and the biggest joke is she claims to know some thing about economies and business? It's fckin petty and pathetic what comes from that "thing".

EU is doomed, my friend. And yeah I know she´s married and pregnant...

So what if the economy crashes... It can be rebuilt. It´s better than this twilight-zone in which we are currently in.