Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: The Shen Li End Of The World Party

Started by Obvious Li, December 22, 2012, 05:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

The key word boys is think, and neither of you have been able to prove that you can come up up with an original thought. Now I don't think that means that you two are the same person but in you dynamaic duos case rather that you two are a couple of bum buddies....and Seoulfag by the looks of your avatar you must like giving head

instigator

forget those gays. they are representative of gayman style

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I don't ass babble Zitsu, there are posters here that agree with me and it is you who is too stupid to realise this. ....and get a personality you humourless bore

You just ass babbled, thanks for proving my point, dumbass.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
I didn't think that was possible.

Albert's theory about there's no limit to human stupidity was proven correct after all thanks to folks like Gary or Instigator.

I hadn't suspected it before Zetsu, but your hunch may be correct. If you think about it, they both repeat themselves, they both are anti-social and they both think there is a conspiracy against them. Yes, those two lunatics could very well be the same person.

You do have a good point about these two goofs, one thing I find really disturbing is that both of them are old enough to be a father with children, but they're still only like 10 years old, mentally wise.

Gary Oak

Now granpa Zitsu, this implies that you are more mature. It seems quite obvious that you are mistaking being a boring unimaginative humourless bore with being mature. It that is what you believe being mature is all about then you can have it.   and define the ass babble....from what I can gather this silly insult of yours has no substance, you think it sounds cool and insulting but it isn't relevant....much like you

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "instigator"You are completely wrong ...just had a huge christmas dinner party at my mansion. It was epic...i was completely liquored and the meal was spectacular

Mansion, is that what you call your fort in the basement of your parents house? The huge meal would have been the cakes you made in your easy bake oven and served to your stuffed animal friends. You got a good imagination tiny dick which may serve you well if and when you ever grow up.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"
Quote from: "instigator"You are completely wrong ...just had a huge christmas dinner party at my mansion. It was epic...i was completely liquored and the meal was spectacular

Mansion, is that what you call your fort in the basement of your parents house? The huge meal would have been the cakes you made in your easy bake oven and served to your stuffed animal friends. You got a good imagination tiny dick which may serve you well if and when you ever grow up.

:lol:

Pinay

what are you doing for New Year in your mansion instigator ?  ;)

instigator

going to go out for a nice dinner with friends/family and got invited to their mansion to party. i'll be ripping up the tracks on my dj setup with massive beats. should be a bang up good time.

instigator

Good one ya bizarre self deprecating defeatist apologist abnormal m@ngrelist

Odinson

Is that sexy lady thing ment as an insult?

Time Flies

Quote from: "Odinson"Is that sexy lady thing ment as an insult?

Shen Li is not a sexy lady, she is a despicable blight on the Asian landscape. A white worshipping sellout whore.

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"

Shen Li is not a sexy lady, she is a despicable blight on the Asian landscape. A white worshipping sellout whore.

Looked pretty goddamn sexy to me.

I don´t think she is worshipping us...

Time Flies

Quote from: "Odinson"

You would say that because you are used to Asian women throwing themselves at you. This is how the Western media turns Asian women against Asian men. This is part of the desexing campaign against Asian men.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

You would say that because you are used to Asian women throwing themselves at you. This is how the Western media turns Asian women against Asian men. This is part of the desexing campaign against Asian men.

If you live in our neck of the woods, the standard for men is different.

Surely you can find some asian redneck woman that has lived in media-blackout her entire life.

In Papua new-guinea there are certain tribes who have never seen a TV.