Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: The Shen Li End Of The World Party

Started by Obvious Li, December 22, 2012, 05:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"We had about 40 people over to our house last night to celebrate the end of the world. All those delish drinks and I can't touch a drop.

At the start of the party

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k481/Angieishot/th_IMG_2730.jpg">

and three hours into it.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k481/Angieishot/th_IMG_2731.jpg">

Wow..i wished i was back in Edmontonchuck......nice evening for a cuddle party Shen Li....i would have rubbed your back.......and then your front......and then maybe a cocktail or two........Hhmmmmmm

instigator

for promoters of sexy ladyist behaviours it is the end of their world :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "instigator"for promoters of m/ngrelist behaviours it is the end of their world :lol:  :lol:

You did a good job washing dishes at my party.

I pity people like instigator especially at this time of year..

No loved ones to be with.

:(

Zetsu

Kinda sucks the world isn't ending as I hope it was
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"for promoters of m/ngrelist behaviours it is the end of their world :lol:  :lol:

Lol I used to argue with that miserable bitch on the other forum but eventually I gaved up, he's just as dumb as Gary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lol I used to argue with that miserable bitch on the other forum but eventually I gaved up, he's just as dumb as Gary.

I didn't think that was possible.

instigator

You are completely wrong ...just had a huge christmas dinner party at my mansion. It was epic...i was completely liquored and the meal was spectacular

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Albert's theory about there's no limit to human stupidity was proven correct after all thanks to folks like Gary or Instigator.

Gary Oak

it's easy to say someone is stupid or type it however this implies that you are smarter and you have not shown any mental superiority at all. Considering the source I am not taking it too seriously. I hadn't even posted on this thread yet being such a miserable spiteful little puke you had to throw that in. Here's a little advice for Zetsu Einstein....get a personality and a sense of humour you boring cunt

Zetsu

Everyone knows you're just a lame dumbass Gary, but as usual you're just too retarded to realize it.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"Everyone knows you're just a lame dumbass Gary, but as usual you're just too retarded to realize it.

Here's another stupid comment from Zetsu, "EVERYBODY" ? You know what everybody thinks and ....ahem ...."knows" ? Dumbass, this implies that you and everybody else who thinks this is smarter . Does this mean that you miserable personality challenged  humourless clones don't like Gary Oak  have a higher IQ and have more knowledge ? If that was the case then it would show in your posts. So naturally the question I must ask is....Why are you idiots such a bunch of clueless rubes

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Everyone knows you're just a lame dumbass Gary, but as usual you're just too retarded to realize it.

Here's another stupid comment from Zetsu, "EVERYBODY" ? You know what everybody thinks and ....ahem ...."knows" ? Dumbass, this implies that you and everybody else who thinks this is smarter . Does this mean that you miserable personality challenged  humourless clones don't like Gary Oak  have a higher IQ and have more knowledge ? If that was the case then it would show in your posts. So naturally the question I must ask is....Why are you idiots such a bunch of clueless rubes

Yes, practically no one here has agreed with your ass babbling on this forum, but of course a moron like you again would be too dumb to realized that and need proper explanation in kindergarden terms.  Oh yea and try removing your head out of your asshole for once before you talk, it'll make you look slightly less retarded.

Gary Oak

I don't ass babble Zitsu, there are posters here that agree with me and it is you who is too stupid to realise this. ....and get a personality you humourless bore

EU

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I don't ass babble Zitsu, there are posters here that agree with me

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/186872_700b_v1.jpg">

There was one person that would hold your hand and pat you on the head...but Sherlock is gone.

So I ask any one out there who agrees with Gary, come forward now and tell how good the Tartin Dragon is....

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Albert's theory about there's no limit to human stupidity was proven correct after all thanks to folks like Gary or Instigator.

I hadn't suspected it before Zetsu, but your hunch may be correct. If you think about it, they both repeat themselves, they both are anti-social and they both think there is a conspiracy against them. Yes, those two lunatics could very well be the same person.