Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Gawd Bless The Hell's Angels

Started by Anonymous, December 04, 2015, 11:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"When I was young and stupid I did some stupid things. One of those things was partying with the HA and nomads. They use several layers of stooges between full patch members to insulate themselves from prosecution. Hangers on and prospects are the ones who get caught with drugs and weapons and go to jail. That is a hell of a price to pay just for the hope that one day you might get to wear their colors.

Is that another criminal biker gang Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"When I was young and stupid I did some stupid things. One of those things was partying with the HA and nomads. They use several layers of stooges between full patch members to insulate themselves from prosecution. Hangers on and prospects are the ones who get caught with drugs and weapons and go to jail. That is a hell of a price to pay just for the hope that one day you might get to wear their colors.

They are indies. They are not members of a club chapter, but have the same respect as a full club member. The territorial rocker or bottom patch will  say Nomads.

Odinson

They are only doing that stuff to dazzle the civilians..

Overall they are guys with families and all that but things they do are quite appalling... Non-acceptable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

They are indies. They are not members of a club chapter, but have the same respect as a full club member. The territorial rocker or bottom patch will  say Nomads.

I see, thank you Herman.

Anonymous

Don't care, one percenter bikers are fucking hawt.

Anonymous

I thought Nomads were a bike gang. Competitors of the Angels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The HA do not have much for competition where I live.

Anonymous

Do they anywhere in Canada?

Anonymous

Another innocent member of the HA railroaded.

Full-patch Hells Angels member pleads guilty to Project Forseti charges
QuoteOne of the men charged in relation to Project Forseti — a massive drugs and weapons bust earlier this year — has pleaded guilty and started serving an eight-year prison term.

Terry Eide, a full-patch member of the Hells Angels, was sentenced earlier this month in Alberta, where he was being held in custody since the massive police raids in January.

The raids were the culmination of a 15-month-long police investigation dubbed Project Forseti. The bulk of the arrests took place in and around Saskatoon, but Eide, a Calgary resident, was arrested in Alberta and sentenced in Red Deer.

Eide, 32, pled guilty on Dec. 2 to two sets of charges: the first set related to the Project Forseti investigation and the second set related to items found when police executed the Forseti search warrant.

He pleaded guilty to trafficking cocaine on or around Nov. 25, 2014, in Calgary and Saskatoon, and possessing the proceeds of crime on the same date. The transaction involved a kilogram of cocaine destined for Saskatoon, according to Crown prosecutor Lynn Hintz.

"It was a deal set up by Noel Harder, and essentially Terry Eide was 'middling' the deal, organizing the deal for Noel Harder," Hintz said.

Noel Harder was an informant who worked with police on Project Forseti.

The second set of charges for Eide arose on the takedown date of Jan. 15, when police found Eide in possession of cocaine and a loaded, prohibited firearm.

The Crown and defence lawyers in Alberta jointly submitted an eight-year prison term, consisting of four years on both sets of charges, minus 15 months of remand credit, Hintz said.

Eide is the first person charged in Project Forseti to plead guilty.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/full-patch-hells-angels-member-pleads-guilty-to-project-forseti-charges/ar-BBnFqXU?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignoutmd">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/fu ... lsignoutmd">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/full-patch-hells-angels-member-pleads-guilty-to-project-forseti-charges/ar-BBnFqXU?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignoutmd

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Another innocent member of the HA railroaded.

QuoteOne of the men charged in relation to Project Forseti — a massive drugs and weapons bust earlier this year — has pleaded guilty and started serving an eight-year prison term.

Terry Eide, a full-patch member of the Hells Angels, was sentenced earlier this month in Alberta, where he was being held in custody since the massive police raids in January.

The raids were the culmination of a 15-month-long police investigation dubbed Project Forseti. The bulk of the arrests took place in and around Saskatoon, but Eide, a Calgary resident, was arrested in Alberta and sentenced in Red Deer.

Eide, 32, pled guilty on Dec. 2 to two sets of charges: the first set related to the Project Forseti investigation and the second set related to items found when police executed the Forseti search warrant.

He pleaded guilty to trafficking cocaine on or around Nov. 25, 2014, in Calgary and Saskatoon, and possessing the proceeds of crime on the same date. The transaction involved a kilogram of cocaine destined for Saskatoon, according to Crown prosecutor Lynn Hintz.

"It was a deal set up by Noel Harder, and essentially Terry Eide was 'middling' the deal, organizing the deal for Noel Harder," Hintz said.

The second set of charges for Eide arose on the takedown date of Jan. 15, when police found Eide in possession of cocaine and a loaded, prohibited firearm.

The Crown and defence lawyers in Alberta jointly submitted an eight-year prison term, consisting of four years on both sets of charges, minus 15 months of remand credit, Hintz said.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/full-patch-hells-angels-member-pleads-guilty-to-project-forseti-charges/ar-BBnFqXU?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignoutmd">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/fu ... lsignoutmd">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/full-patch-hells-angels-member-pleads-guilty-to-project-forseti-charges/ar-BBnFqXU?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignoutmd

It seems to me justice was served Shen Li.

Watson

You want to be gang banged by hairy bikers. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"

You want to be gang banged by hairy bikers. ac_toofunny

It's hard to know if Shen Li is serious or just doesn't know much about outlaw motorcycle clubs..

I'm hoping for her sake it's the second.

Twenty Dollars

It's been the Angels in the Bay Area for as long as I can remember. There was another association called the Gypsy Jokers. I remember a few confrontations between the two clubs. I believe the Jokers were from Vallejo Ca. They used to hang in a funky bar near Mare Island. Such wonderful memories.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

It's been the Angels in the Bay Area for as long as I can remember. There was another association called the Gypsy Jokers. I remember a few confrontations between the two clubs. I believe the Jokers were from Vallejo Ca. They used to hang in a funky bar near Mare Island. Such wonderful memories.

Shen Li may have found a new best friend Twenty Dollars.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

No Vagos or Mongols? They are both really big in Southern Cali.