Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Gawd Bless The Hell's Angels

Started by Anonymous, December 04, 2015, 11:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hawt and hearts of fucking gold.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11224727_1030607663648924_8731034821053272221_n.jpg?oh=3c68419367d9d45f756793bc5f020871&oe=571FBE15">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hawt and hearts of fucking gold.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11224727_1030607663648924_8731034821053272221_n.jpg?oh=3c68419367d9d45f756793bc5f020871&oe=571FBE15">

That is disturbing Shen Li.

Anonymous

^What disturbs you? Charity for underprivileged kiddies?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^What disturbs you? Charity for underprivileged kiddies?

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

Don't let the friendly benign face fool you. They still traffic in drugs stolen guns and in some cases, human trafficking as well.

The Italian mob is noted for doing the same thing. Men like John Gotti where beloved in certain circles for there philanthropy but at the same time, if you crossed him, you ended up in a meat grinder. How do I now this....I'm half NJ Italian, we ALL know it and popular culture says that more than a few of us are probably connected to it. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Don't let the friendly benign face fool you. They still traffic in drugs stolen guns and in some cases, human trafficking as well.

The Italian mob is noted for doing the same thing. Men like John Gotti where beloved in certain circles for there philanthropy but at the same time, if you crossed him, you ended up in a meat grinder. How do I now this....I'm half NJ Italian, we ALL know it and popular culture says that more than a few of us are probably connected to it. :laugh3:

I believe it Renee, but Shen Li doesn't see it or doesn't want to..

Chinese tongs while seemingly benevolent cultural association are sometimes connected to triads.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't let the friendly benign face fool you. They still traffic in drugs stolen guns and in some cases, human trafficking as well.

Chinese tongs while seemingly benevolent cultural association are sometimes connected to triads.

Don't get me wrong. It's nice that they perform philanthropic deeds and all but it's not real. It's all PR smoke and mirrors. The real face of the organization is not a nice one.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't get me wrong. It's nice that they perform philanthropic deeds and all but it's not real. It's all PR smoke and mirrors. The real face of the organization is not a nice one.

Buying toys for children does not cleanse their sins.

the shark hunter

... Shen, canadians are PROGRAMMED by the prehistoric news media to hate the hells angels (no apostrophe in hells by the way).  the truth is, those who tell you how bad they are have never been harmed by them in any way ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

... Shen, canadians are PROGRAMMED by the prehistoric news media to hate the hells angels (no apostrophe in hells by the way).  the truth is, those who tell you how bad they are have never been harmed by them in any way ...

The police have seized a lot of weapons and drugs on raids of their houses in Alberta the shark hunter..

Do you know any Hells Angels personally?

the shark hunter

The police have seized a lot of weapons and drugs on raids of their houses in Alberta the shark hunter..

... nope, never had any difficulties with them, Fashionista ...

Anonymous

So, you do know some of them personally?

:ohmy:

the shark hunter

... i didn't answer your question already?

Anonymous

... i didn't answer your question already?

She's a fucking idiot. Were they fucking hawt??

Anonymous

When I was young and stupid I did some stupid things. One of those things was partying with the HA and nomads. They use several layers of stooges between full patch members to insulate themselves from prosecution. Hangers on and prospects are the ones who get caught with drugs and weapons and go to jail. That is a hell of a price to pay just for the hope that one day you might get to wear their colors.