Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

I need a moment

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2015, 06:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

">https://youtu.be/YxS4lqppZ6Y really bummed about Scott Wieland.  I wasn't much about Velvet Revolver ....but I grew up with Stone Temple Pilots.  This wasn't my favorite song by him, but I'm posting this video because daaayyymmmnnnn that was one smokin hot man. This is one of the only vids where a rock star every made me raise my eyebrow and bit my lip. It took me 2 years to even notice that was Sarah Michelle Gellar in there with him. Haha.  Love this vid. Love his music. RIP.

Renee

I never found him all that attractive but I loved STP back in the day. IMHO his work with STP was his best work so for me, his death is kind of anti-climatic. But there is no denying the guys talent as a writer and artist.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
">https://youtu.be/YxS4lqppZ6Y really bummed about Scott Wieland.  I wasn't much about Velvet Revolver ....but I grew up with Stone Temple Pilots.  This wasn't my favorite song by him, but I'm posting this video because daaayyymmmnnnn that was one smokin hot man. This is one of the only vids where a rock star every made me raise my eyebrow and bit my lip. It took me 2 years to even notice that was Sarah Michelle Gellar in there with him. Haha.  Love this vid. Love his music. RIP.
I hate to say this now, but he was not a handsome man at all..

He was far too thin for my tastes.

Anonymous

Anonymous

[/quote]

I

He was far too thin for my tastes.[/quote]

Fash, that's just what we call the right amount of 'heroin chic'.  Lol

JOE

. Deleted, link bo longer available.

JOE

In My Mind by Amanda Palmer